Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Mods Glow

XDeathCoreX

These mods drop in corners, they drop down below, they drop out of site, they fly everywhere(Or hidden within enemy corpse or behind their still standing, for god knows why, corpse) and are easily missed. I propose that they glow through the walls so they are easier to spot. At the end of the mission, there are players that have far less mods than others which makes no sense.

So to correct this, they should glow or atleast be automarked or atleast show up on the map as a blue dot that won't go away until you pick it up. This way, defense mission farming can go smoothly w.o all that mod searching and people missing mods.

You cannot mark what you cannot see! (How can players set waypoints to what they don't see, namely mods).

PS: Resources should show up on map as yellow dot.

At the end of the day, everyone should have the same amount of mods as the others atleast in defense missions.

One more thing, allow people to move around during the reward screen in defense, people cannot fathom how you can just freeze a player 5 inches away from what could be a mod he wants. Makes no sense and y'all obviously should've known better than to change defense with this issue intact. Cannot imagine what goes through yall minds with these half assed changes.

On a side note, it would be nice , if there should be a mod for this, if it were for Sentinels, they have lots of space and that space could be of some use.

Edited by XDeathCoreX

They did for a very short time, I'm not sure if it was a glitch or something the devs were experimenting with, but I definitely say bring them back! When you are grinding a mission over and over again for a particular mod to drop its infuriating when you miss a mod. They were displayed like other players when it was implemented, they were blue and you could see them through walls etc - REALLY USEFUL!!! please bring that back DE!

yeah..thief wit is kinda waste if we dont hav the mods appear in the map..

and 1more obvious things is thief wit always show more n more yellow dots..

if is i that r using thieft wit..why should i tell people wher resource is..

its thier choice to equip wat mods then..i hate it when the yellow dots filled all over my map in defence type mission -,-"

its thier choice to equip wat mods then..i hate it when the yellow dots filled all over my map in defence type mission -,-"

Yeah I would hope that they'd have the good sense to make the mods appear as maybe blue dots... or even diamonds.  Lots of variation to choose from that could easily translate in that little radar screen.

I think they also need to extend the distance you can pick them up from.  I've had multiple instances in the past few days where Mods were wedged between stairs and a wall, or under stairs outright that simply could not be reached.  Giving them a somewhat larger pick up radius would be a fantastic boon.

I think they also need to extend the distance you can pick them up from.  I've had multiple instances in the past few days where Mods were wedged between stairs and a wall, or under stairs outright that simply could not be reached.  Giving them a somewhat larger pick up radius would be a fantastic boon.

hell no!!!! this will support crazy rushers even more. this will KILL public games

If skipping mods haven't been a problem for current rushers, what makes you think it will make rushers rush more?

It helps everyone more than a single group.

Mods fly off the stage all the time, every damn tile has a different location they might re-spawn at. Really annoying for big maps.

They get tossed up on boxes, fall between railings.

The only thing they have going for them is size as the mod made to find drops is not currently finding them. Its a waste of a frame slot and points for farming, not rushing.

Edited by Firetempest

Should be sentinel mod, they have far more space.

They did for a very short time, I'm not sure if it was a glitch or something the devs were experimenting with, but I definitely say bring them back! When you are grinding a mission over and over again for a particular mod to drop its infuriating when you miss a mod. They were displayed like other players when it was implemented, they were blue and you could see them through walls etc - REALLY USEFUL!!! please bring that back DE!

You see this plea devs. You bring back this feature or else...

A lot of mods shall go unnoticed...

The entire drop system could use a lot of touchups.

I love the whole: "Spot the loot for your team and they will spot the loot for you, its a co-op game."

But...

• Marks should stick to mods from a much greater distance (few meters, currently its only like 0.5)
  • Marks should be client-based and inspective: If you picked the mod up, you don't see it marked. If you haven't, the mod stays marked UNTIL YOU PICK IT UP. Give it even a different mark color. Orange for waypoints, Light-Blue for objectives, Yellow/Whatever for Mods?
  • Mobs shouldn't explode and vomit their loot all over the place, loot physics could use a revamp in some scenarios. Same for containers, orbs, any loot and anything that drop loots.
  • In my opinion Thief's Wit + Master Thief should be combined as well, unless they truly want us to keep a "Farming Spec" which sounds a bit silly to me. A compact, all in one, "I WANT THINGS" Mod. We only have a limited amount of slots+capacity after all.
  • Mods SHOULD be pick-up able from a distance. same for resources... just sucks when they get stuck. (Stare at them and tap <USEBUTTON> to magnetize things with supermagicwarframepower? Or maybe just another feature inside my "ULTIMATEMEGATHIEF" mod combowombo..)
  • The suggestion of Thief's Wit showing mods on map also helps, and maybe even have it make them Glow through walls like suggested in this thread.
  • Gatherer-abilities for Sentinels are obviously also a highly wanted feature.
  • That's about it.
Edited by Feam

That nice and all BUT they are still hard to see or notice in all the action and they are easy to miss  If you like that team aspect so much, make the mod glow through walls until the players mark it. That way NO MODS are left behind.

Otherwise, people are still going to miss the mods and thats mainly because people are BLIND.

help the blind it, give mods that glow. Work that glow into this team aspect or else the same issue shall never get resolved.