Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get A Post Noticed?

LikeABawsh

No, what you said is true. I cannot deny this. There is a reason I have these principles,the same reason I will never get married nor have any types of relationships...I know the truth about the world we live in a truth which if we all knew it makes it pointless to be here. Nevertheless comprises are needed sometimes in life but I'd rather leave this place and fighting for what I believe in then staying here a coward. Oh...my I've almost revialed too much. Don't dwell much on what I have said here, but thanks not many people acknowledge me for what I do.

Well, thanks for giving me a small glimps of who MK is. We sure hijacked this thread. 

All I can tell you is stick to your principles, fight the good fight, enjoy your gaming experience and share your passion for Warframe. I don't think anyone here would accuse you of being a coward. 

But also have balance in your real life and don't discount things like love and relationships. Actually more real life than cyber life would be best, put down that ipad, go do stuff with friends and live ....... Oh and chase girls. 

Really simple!

Be Erebus, OverlordMcGeek, Noamuth, Skycook3y, Trailgamer5, Valteria, Dacond, A Frikn Grizzly and others and its a guaranteed looker.

Post any Anime role playing topic. - Guaranteed success!

Role play a make believe fight within the thread or throw in random unrelated ideas.

Yup, I think that'll do it!!

Yay, someone likes me. Putting me in the same list as those forum celebrities makes me blush...internally.

Edited by Skycook3y

Yay, someone likes me. Putting me in the same list as those forum celebrities makes me blush...internally.

I'm a forum celebrity now?

You guys are very modest. I like that. I also said others, so the list are just members I know and have interactions with. 

For us mere mortals, I'm happy just participating and doing my own quirky thing. I'm shy but once in awhile the fangs and claws comes out.

You guys are very modest. I like that. I also said others, so the list are just members I know and have interactions with. 

For us mere mortals, I'm happy just participating and doing my own quirky thing. I'm shy but once in awhile the fangs and claws comes out.

You forgot me...Bow down to Lord MK God of Trolling and Demon king!!!!!!! (JK)

You forgot me...Bow down to Lord MK God of Trolling and Demon king!!!!!!! (JK)

Okay.. okay, MK. I made my lazy edit.
Be Erebus, OverlordMcGeek, Noamuth, Skycook3y, Trailgamer5, MK Ultra K11, Valteria, Dacond, A Frikn Grizzly and others and its a guaranteed looker.
You're not modest but brash, lol. Does MK stand for Mortal Kombat?
tumblr_inline_mqornaBD8H1qz4rgp.gif

Okay.. okay, MK. I made my lazy edit.

Be Erebus, OverlordMcGeek, Noamuth, Skycook3y, Trailgamer5, MK Ultra K11, Valteria, Dacond, A Frikn Grizzly and others and its a guaranteed looker.

You're not modest but brash, lol. Does MK stand for Mortal Kombat?

tumblr_inline_mqornaBD8H1qz4rgp.gif

No......for something else...now I regret using this as my name. At the time I had no idea what it meant when I made it. I was going to change it but......idk.

In other news, I'm tempted to make a thread that follows all guidelines and suggestions that have been given here.

On an alt account, of course.

'Cause I don't want to get banned.

Super! 

No......for something else...now I regret using this as my name. At the time I had no idea what it meant when I made it. I was going to change it but......idk.

Oh no I get it. I googled it and its military product designation Mark or MK used by United States Navy and the British for weapons, tanks and vehicles. Its good, don't change it.

*wonders what 'MK' has to do with the grassy knoll*

Uh...well no but close enough. It turned out to be a conspiracy theory thing....which I found out later.

jCuPu1Y.jpg

Is that you? But throw in time travel to the scenario. Found a better image from imgur - not mine.

Needs Lego

Hi Valteria. Nnnooooooo! Lego makes my head hurt regarding talk of Bloodborne PVP - makes it sound like rocket science. Is Lego female?

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/blue1622/media/Blakegrassyknoll.png.html

Is that you? But throw in time travel to the scenario.

Hi Valteria. Nnnooooooo! Lego makes my head hurt regarding talk of Bloodborne PVP - makes it sound like rocket science. Is Lego female?

Male.

6 pac

muscular abs and hips body builder

along with an 8 inch glock

face of Tom Cruise 

Sexy sweet tone like Morgan Freeman

Masculine speech pattern like Samuel Jackson

Fist moves like Brue Lee

Humor of all the youtube combined

Caring and loving like a real boss

Intelligence beyond Einstein

Wealth above Bill Gates 

Lego is a living legend.

Edited by Guest

Male.

6 pac

face of Tom Cruise 

Fist moves like Brue Lee

Wealth above Bill Gates 

Lego is a living legend.

Holy crap! Chuck Norris plays Warframe?!?!?!?!

Oh boy! This thread really went so far off its original topic.

So yeah. Have your thread hijacked by Off Topic and it'll just go on and on. 

Male.

6 pac

face of Tom Cruise 

Fist moves like Brue Lee

Wealth above Bill Gates 

Lego is a living legend.

That's a nice bro-mance you have going with Lego. How did you know he doesn't have chest hair?