The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Number Of Weapons In Game?

Elarionus

Question

Hey, I was wondering if there was a count somewhere of how many weapons there are in the game so that I know how much platinum I'll need to get enough slots for them all. (Yes, I DO plan on owning every single weapon, but for things like Cernos vs Rakta Cernos, I'm only keeping the Rakta). Thanks!

8 answers to this question

~200 Weapon Slots should cover it.

we have more Weapons than that, but there isn't that much reason to have ALL the Weapons, but certainly good reason for entertainment value to have quite a few so you can experiment with things and have all of the things you like at once.

Well no, things like the MK1, I am not going to keep...but all sorts of different weapons for all sorts of different purposes, yes I'd like to have...I don't know, I don't know the full list of exactly what I want yet...but I can't think of anything more beneficial to spend plat on anyway. ;P MAYBE catalysts/reactors I suppose...or Greater Lens.

events can be large or small.  You find them on the navigation text menu, same as alerts, except they tend to last for days on end to give ppl a chance.

They are infrequent,  2-3 months between big ones, sometimes longer. 

Youll know it when you see it, if you play for a while and keep an eye on the chart.

there is usually a mini-event (gift of the lotus) every other week, for example.

the bigger ones almost always have a game-generated mail message with a video message from lotus or someone.

Edited by jonnin