The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime

noobslaughter

Question

16 answers to this question

Vitality>all

I use vitality for the extra health. While I'm not built for blessing, I do still use it as a "shoot don't wanna die here" ability.

Vampire Leech converts damage with full energy to over shields, so either way you're still getting close to 2k overshields.

I generally use Vitality over redirection on Trinity, no matter what the build. With Quick Thinking to make sure I'm usually alive I can EV to get all my energy back

Well, the larger your shield, the larger your overshield. I tend to go Redirection, QT, Primed Flow, Intensify, Fleeting Expertise, etc. I also add Natural Talent so she can quick cast Blessing in a pinch.

Trinity's biggest crux at that point is that if she gets knocked down, which is why I heavily recommend Handspring for her Exilus slot.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

Maybe I get used to the bless build, but I tend to use Quick Thinking + Primed Flow over Redirection / Vitality.

With Vampire Leech augment mod, you can easily achieve overshield, which adding redirection is diminishing IMO.

Also, with QT + P flow, you get more EHP than using Vitality alone, thus giving you a more versatile / tanky gameplay.

When Quick Thinking is active, constantly spamming EV will prolong your EHP, and casting bless will heal you instantly.

Edited by SpryCrow

Well, the larger your shield, the larger your overshield. I tend to go Redirection, QT, Primed Flow, Intensify, Fleeting Expertise, etc. I also add Natural Talent so she can quick cast Blessing in a pinch.

Trinity's biggest crux at that point is that if she gets knocked down, which is why I heavily recommend Handspring for her Exilus slot.

Overshield always maxes out at 1,200 on top of your normal Shield maximum.

Don't see what the point in capping overshield is. 3000+ shield wouldn't be gamebreaking.

Mag's Shield Transference augment, which transfers the shields drained from enemies to yourself. Before overshield was implemented, it instead created a bubble around Mag that could easily reach millions of HP in endless missions.

Mag's Shield Transference augment, which transfers the shields drained from enemies to yourself. Before overshield was implemented, it instead created a bubble around Mag that could easily reach millions of HP in endless missions.

That sounds wonderful, and I get capping that, but capping overshields as a whole just seems a bit of a kneejerk reaction to it. Just change the augment effect.

That sounds wonderful, and I get capping that, but capping overshields as a whole just seems a bit of a kneejerk reaction to it. Just change the augment effect.

Then excuse me while I start every difficult mission dropping 10 Large Shield Restores while the Vampire Leech Trinity continually generates more as the mission goes on. Note that one Large Shield Restore is 1,200 shields, exactly enough to cap out your overshields, and Vampire Leech regenerates 150 shields per cast at +0% power strength.

Then excuse me while I start every difficult mission dropping 10 Large Shield Restores while the Vampire Leech Trinity continually generates more as the mission goes on. Note that one Large Shield Restore is 1,200 shields, exactly enough to cap out your overshields, and Vampire Leech regenerates 150 shields per cast at +0% power strength.

That's not what I was talking about. I just mean that shield heavy frames should have access to a larger overshield cap, especially if they are modding for shield capacity.