Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lllllaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggg

AluminumHaste

This is unbelievable, three days in a row now, no matter what game I join everyone complains of horrible lag. Even after several host migrations to another peer, it's still lag. I mean LAG.

Not 90ms, or 250ms, no I mean 3000ms of lag. Standing on a blue enegry pickup takes about 3 seconds before it picks up.

And when the game lags out and glitches and doors are stuck closed, well F*** it, have to abort the mission, even after host migration, the doors are stuck locked down. Which sucks, one time I had picked up like 8 rewards, most of which I needed, and lost them all because I had to abort the mission.

Do the devs even play their own game? This beta is circling the drain, control issues persist, not even responded to on the forums, lag out the wazoo, rewards not going into inventory all the time. Just broken.

Here's some random ping tests:

East Coast:

82198009.png

Central:

82197962.png

West Coast:

82198056.png

South Coast:

82198118.png

Definitely NOT my internet.

Edited by AluminumHaste

Apocalyptic is always seening other players ;)

Hop on our teamspeak if interested: ts.apocgaming.org

FYI: Ever consider your Windows FIrewall, Router, Anti-Virus blocking the games ports/connections? Just a thought... Could help you with this if you have not alrdy tried it.

If I'm not mistaken, those pings are more relative to your data stream with those particular servers, not other random individuals with whom you've joined.

I've rarely experienced horrendous lag, and it's usually only when I'm playing with friends somewhere in Europe, or random pubbies whose origins are unknown to me.

Not that it matters, because this beta is obviously circling the drain...

Okay lots of good advice here thanks :)

Firewall on computer is turned off. I've tried bypassing router and doing direct connection to DSL modem.

How can I stop playing games with people on the other side of the world? Shouldn't this be segregated already? I know it's peer hosted for now, but I shouldn't even see players from Eurozone or Asia etc.

I just posted the ping results to show I get good results from all over North America.

Thank you for the advice :)