The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Looking For Clan Emblem

Codesco

Question

6 answers to this question

why not have your clan members come up with their own. then everyone votes for the one they like the best.

make it a clan contest. clan building exercise.

Still dont know why this isnt the first thought of people asking this question.

It would be fair to ask someone to help you clean an image up but not do all the work.

why not have your clan members come up with their own. then everyone votes for the one they like the best.

make it a clan contest. clan building exercise.

Still dont know why this isnt the first thought of people asking this question.

It would be fair to ask someone to help you clean an image up but not do all the work.

Its just me in my clan...

You provide NO info even on the clans name, you don't say if you're willing to pay in any way for the work or if you're not, you don't say what you would like to have in that emblem. This are the main resons why nobody was willing to do anything. Take an example of, lets say, this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/593762-need-a-clan-emblem-maker/#entry6718196

He got an emblem design very fast (a very rough simple one, but that's the quality you get for free), because he stated what he wants and that he cannot pay can only offer his gratitude.

Now take those words into consideration and rewrite your post. I can't help you caus I can't draw for S#&$ but others can and are willing to, you just have to be more communicative.

You provide NO info even on the clans name, you don't say if you're willing to pay in any way for the work or if you're not, you don't say what you would like to have in that emblem. This are the main resons why nobody was willing to do anything. Take an example of, lets say, this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/593762-need-a-clan-emblem-maker/#entry6718196

He got an emblem design very fast (a very rough simple one, but that's the quality you get for free), because he stated what he wants and that he cannot pay can only offer his gratitude.

Now take those words into consideration and rewrite your post. I can't help you caus I can't draw for S#&$ but others can and are willing to, you just have to be more communicative.

This is my fourth thread, i have said i will pay and forgot to put it in this one sorry