The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Know The Drop Chance Of Vengeful Revenant?

(XBOX)BEHOLDEN64

Question

I guess the same as the other rare stance. For maximum farming. Get a squad with Nekros & a Pilf Swarm Hydroid. Use Ivara to "pickpocket" him. Then use Pilf Swarm Hydroid ult on it (get its health low thou) then Nekros Desecrate when he dies. So you have 3 chances of getting it every time you encounter it.

good one . :D i try that before :D soo many times and guess what ? nope still dont drop .

Pretty low IMO.

Unless you're a mod collector / completionist , or you desire a smoother combo stance, Crimson Dervish is still a better choice for me.

Just don't farm on purpose, occasionally play moon tileset and you'll eventually get it.

Although that "eventually" nearly equals to impossible tho, for now.

Edited by SpryCrow

good one . :D i try that before :D soo many times and guess what ? nope still dont drop .

well to be fair the problem is your fighting them one enemy at a time instead the normal 1 spawn every 3 seconds like you would do vs bombards or heavy gunners this is easily the hardest mod in game to get due to the shortage of enemy spawns

My secret for farm hard things to find is go there and farm for something else, then RNGod will give you the stance when you don't get the other thing you wanted, just like I've got several Gaia's tragedies and Covert Lethalities long before I got the pieces of Ivara.

RNGod is the greatest of all trolls. 

Edited by TheGoodDarius

Most enemies have a 2.01% chance of dropping a mod.

If a Conculyst drops a mod, there is an 8.33% chance of it being rare.

If a Conculyst drops a rare mod, there is a 20% chance of it being Vengeful Revenant.

2.01% * 8.33% * 20% = 0.03% of a Conculyst dropping Vengeful Revenant.

Edited by Kthal

Most enemies have a 2.01% chance of dropping a mod.

If a Conculyst drops a mod, there is an 8.33% chance of it being rare.

If a Conculyst drops a rare mod, there is a 20% chance of it being Vengeful Revenant.

2.01% * 8.33% * 20% = 0.03% of a Conculyst dropping Vengeful Revenant.

yqQe0eC.gif

Better start sacrificing to the RNG gods.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

The drop chance is spectacularly low, from what I've heard. Why DE insist on making this stance as rare as pink diamonds is beyond me. 

I would answer but I would get shot for saying what nobody wants to hear. *cough*it's our fault*cough*

-tips hat-

#illuminatiwashere

Edited by KuroNekoXlll

I know. But Crimson Dervish outperforms it still.

Exactly, it's known that Crimson Dervish gives 300% of damage of the first three swings. Plus CD last attack of Coiling Impale will prompt a counterattack finisher, which means if it doesn't die for the first three strike it will with the sixth. Very Useful in the Sorties.

*cough*it's our fault*cough*

How?

Exactly, it's known that Crimson Dervish gives 300% of damage of the first three swings. Plus CD last attack of Coiling Impale will prompt a counterattack finisher, which means if it doesn't die for the first three strike it will with the sixth. Very Useful in the Sorties.

Or you could just Radial Blind everybody and get the same effect with any weapon.

Exactly, it's known that Crimson Dervish gives 300% of damage of the first three swings. Plus CD last attack of Coiling Impale will prompt a counterattack finisher, which means if it doesn't die for the first three strike it will with the sixth. Very Useful in the Sorties.

Indeed. And that's why I don't mind Vengeful Revenant being as insanely rare as it is.

Or you could just Radial Blind everybody and get the same effect with any weapon.

But I don't always use Excalibur and besides weren't you the one saying that you want a fluid animation for your weapon? And using Radial Blind means that you have got to go to each single enemy and finish them, repeating the same two over and over again, it becomes boring after a while, Crimson Dervish on the other hand makes it looks realistic, as in it is the final attack in a combo. 

Well 3 chances per that specific enemy is still better than just one. I don't expect you get it on first try. But it should reduce the grind just a tad bit.

Edit: Also note Atlas is about to join the farming group right along with Ivara, Hydroid, & Nekros with his Petrify ability when his augment come out. A whole farming group.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

But I don't always use Excalibur and besides weren't you the one saying that you want a fluid animation for your weapon? And using Radial Blind means that you have got to go to each single enemy and finish them, repeating the same two over and over again, it becomes boring after a while, Crimson Dervish on the other hand makes it looks realistic, as in it is the final attack in a combo. 

Crimson Dervish has never felt fluid for me. Using Crimson Dervish means you also have to go up to every single enemy and strike them six times before you can finish them, whereas with RB, you go up, stab and move on. It also becomes boring and pretty costly after a while, considering you can only concentrate on one enemy with the Crimson Dervish finisher.

I always felt like my Warframe was trying to swat a fly out of the air with CD.