The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build For Chroma?

(XBOX)BiG F4T BEnDEr

Question

6 answers to this question

ice chroma gunserker:

Rage, Vitality, Blind Rage, intensify, [Narrow Minded, Constitution, (Primed) Continuity ] (2 of theses 3), Streamline, (Primed) Flow

your damage will increase based on how many damage in your health you will receive while the vex armor is active and the additional armor based on the damage received on shields

and the ice variant will give even more armor, allowing you to go against enemies in sorties while active, but you still need to find another source of health regeneration, like Sancti tigris, Vaykor Hek, Life Strike...

My build is Streamline, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Narrow Minded, Continuity, Steel Fiber, Vitality.The last slot will require a forma to fill, and I'll probably put constitution in there.

I can hold about 650 stacks of scorn and around 500 of fury. Ice ward + max scorn gives me around 95% DR, so staying alive isn't too hard. As long as Vex is activated at full shields, I get around 500 stacks of scorn before I start taking health damage. I also make sure to use a sentinel with guardian so my shields get refreshed and I get the rest of the 150. The only problem is healing, which I take care of with Life Strike.

ice chroma gunserker:

Rage, Vitality, Blind Rage, intensify, [Narrow Minded, Constitution, (Primed) Continuity ] (2 of theses 3), Streamline, (Primed) Flow

your damage will increase based on how many damage in your health you will receive while the vex armor is active and the additional armor based on the damage received on shields

and the ice variant will give even more armor, allowing you to go against enemies in sorties while active, but you still need to find another source of health regeneration, like Sancti tigris, Vaykor Hek, Life Strike...

Adding in a Rapid Resiliance will make him more durable, your armor will be fine cause of vex armor+Ice chroma, rapid Resiliance will prevent any status effect from lasting more then 2 seconds, you could get away with removing the streamline (since you got p flow, unless Blind rage is maxed, at which case keeping the streamline to offset the Efficiancy a bit) but just a thought