The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Endgame

SatelliteStrike

Question

So Now that I got the feeling of this game I am wondering a few things. The high endgame missions (T4's), Draco, raids etc. Usually people are looking for specific frames to do these missions. Curently my best melee weapon is galatine and best primary boltor prime. Secondary didn't focus too much on it. The frame so far I like and have is ash prime. Theoretically is it possible to go in those missions with him? Another frame I like is volt prime but he is under construction. So any ideeas?

8 answers to this question

Any frame, weapon,  equipment can be of use. There's no limit, unless the missions have conditions.
However, How you equip your frame/weapon/etc. for the mission, how you like to play it on the field, and how well you planned with your fellow teammates, it all depends. 

I'll be honest. The community prefers specific frames for raids and Draco. 3 out of 4 frames are specific for Draco. you *CAN* play with any frame yes but thats just what everyone is looking for when it comes to making a group. For raids, at least LoR, Ash is not common but you can get into groups if they have all the 'necessary' frames in the squad. Reason being people mostly try to CC mobs instead of killing them. Again, I only speak for LoR, I have not done Jordas Raid yet.  

Ash wont have a problem is getting into other groups lie T4 and Sorties. As for Volt.....meh. Some people like him. 

So Now that I got the feeling of this game I am wondering a few things. The high endgame missions (T4's), Draco, raids etc. Usually people are looking for specific frames to do these missions. Curently my best melee weapon is galatine and best primary boltor prime. Secondary didn't focus too much on it. The frame so far I like and have is ash prime. Theoretically is it possible to go in those missions with him? Another frame I like is volt prime but he is under construction. So any ideeas?

There's the meta game, and there's end game.

As for meta game, you are not good enough...meta game requires specific things and specific mods.

End game however, you are perfectly capable of taking on if you wish to learn how.