The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Installed Lens Stopped Working

_Kyu_

Question

I installed a Lens into my Nyx yesterday and now it's showing that I don't have a lens on her. At first I doubted myself if I did or didn't install one because. But I decided to go with that I forgot to install one so I went to install another Lens and I got told I have a lens installed and it will be replaced.

Has anyone else had this problem, is there a fix or do I have to write a ticket and wait 30 days for a response?

4 answers to this question

I personally haven't run into this problem, but if you are so inclined I would write up support and see what they have to say about it.

It could be as small as a UI bug, and you may still be earning focus while in mission with her. Perhaps you should check that first.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I personally haven't run into this problem, but if you are so inclined I would write up support and see what they have to say about it.

It could be as small as a UI bug, and you may still be earning focus while in mission with her. Perhaps you should check that first.

Yea I checked if it was just a UI bug by running a mission and checking both the mission report aswell as the place where you spend it and nothing.

1) Installing a lens on an enpty frame always seems to present the 'replacing lens' message.

2) Did you forma Nyx? The lens won't show up until she reaches 30 again if you did.

1) A right was not aware of that and didn't want to risk wasting a lens to find out

2) I did forma her but she is back to level 30. I'm 99% sure I put a lens in her before I forma'd her cause I put a Lens in a bunch of frames including Excalibur Prime, which is a frame I rarely play. And Nyx is one of my most played so that's why I'm 99% sure I did put a Lens. But as I'm terrible with memory and I can't remember how many I had and theres no way of seeing a purchase history as far as I'm aware? Other than bank transactions. Is there a way to see Marketplace history?