The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clear The Air....here Is How You Play Warframe!

AlbinoTotoro

Question

Hello Tennos, before I posted a video on how to run DRACO and it pissed off quite alot of people and I didnt know, that wasn't my intention. So now in response to that, here is the real way to play Warframe for new players out there. Hope you enjoy and again  i DO NOT mean to step on anyone toes, I am new to the community scene.

Edited by ZmbzLafz

8 answers to this question

Well, draco obviously shouldn't get rushed for. Rushing MR on draco and frames while buying mods and getting carried by other players is just ruining the experience, yes. Getting op equipment after 3 days of playing and then roflstomping the planets is just not going to work.

Though i must say that some time, you will find yourself wanting to level up the fastest possible way. You will probably wanna visit draco then...provided you got sufficient gear for that. But staying next to an RJ excal is not only the fastest way but also the most boring and stupid way that is not intended for the game. Just never ever show newbies the most boring way to get stronger in the game! They will get burned out faster than you can imagine.

The main problem in your previous video was just that you showed people how to get carried for xp instead of playing the node themselves like the game is supposed to be played. I'm actually enjoying draco when i level up simply because i'm doing my own work together with some normally playing randoms, provided they're not leeching. 

I actually enjoyed leveling on stephano but then the uranus tileset came in and destroyed my favourite map :(

no i did that on purpose X3 just a filter I do in videos like this called "Old TV" FX

only thing that matters is what I'm saying

well not to impinge on your artistic integrity, but it's quite distracting, I didn't even realize you were talking for the first bit because I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the video.

on an unrelated note, I think I'll go pull out my old VCR.