The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinlock?

Codesco

Question

First off where do i get the grinlock, i cannot seem to find it in the market. (Other than for plat)

This is the build, 

Point Strike

Hammer Shot 

Deadly Sequence

Critical Delay

Vital Sense

Serration

Heavy Cal (Rank 9)

Split Chamber

on WarframeBuilder.com it said

74.7% Crit Chance

5.6 Multiplier 

72% Status

4 answers to this question

I wouldn't recommend heavy caliber on grinlok, you really need reliable accuracy on a weapon like this. Plus I'd drop critical delay and hammer shot. You need quick follow-up shots more often than not, and hammer shot can't match damage bonus of proper elemental combos. YMMV

On mine I use Serration, Split Chamber, Deadly Sequence, Vital Sense, Point Strike, and either three elemental mods or two elementals and Shred for punchthrough.

grinlok with its faction mod is solid as a crit build.  Its not quite as good as Sybaris, but its status makes great use of hammer shot as noted above, giving both high crit and high status in a hard hitting "semi-sniper" package.   The reason to use hammer is the procs, if you want to focus around that idea. 

It  *STILL* seems to have the miss bug.  I don't use it as much because of that. 

If not building for both status and crit,  Sybaris will beat it... crit will be about equal, but 2 shots instead of 1 pulls Sybaris way out in front, esp once you get multishot in the equation.   There is also a low puncture on grin which is also favors Sybaris generally.

Edited by jonnin