The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Build] Ember Prime World On Fire Build

StormIceX

Question

9 answers to this question

Duration effects energy cost of drain-over-time abilities...

Double the duration?  Half the cost, so the same energy lasts twice as long.

Halve the duration?  Double the cost over time. so the same energy only lasts you half the time.

Duration is also incorporated into energy cost for channeling. Replace Fleeting Expertise with (Primed) Continuity.

Bad idea.

Off with that Blind Rage, and slot in Primed Continuity. I personally also prefer to go vitality+rage on her, but if you want to use PFlow instead swap out redirection and slot quick thinking. Oh, and i would use power instead of cunning drift but that's not too important, it's pretty much down to personal preference

Bad idea.

Off with that Blind Rage, and slot in Primed Continuity. I personally also prefer to go vitality+rage on her, but if you want to use PFlow instead swap out redirection and slot quick thinking. Oh, and i would use power instead of cunning drift but that's not too important, it's pretty much down to personal preference

i really don't need the vitality+rage combo but i swapped pflow with power drift and blind rage with primed contintuity.

this is the build updated: http://goo.gl/lysqrX

i have 200% power strength with 1.25 energy per second plus 24m radius. i think it's good enough

EDIT: What about replacing power drift or intensify with firequake?

Edited by StormIceX

Rather depends on what you want to do. Damage based Ember builds tend to focus more on lower level content. I fin it a waste to slot Firequake in that build tbh, at this point i'd still much prefer Power Drift, since that kind of build's aim is basically to evaporate everything on sight.

For a firequake build i'd aim to have a little more range and not as much Strenght tbh.

Here is the build I use for my ember. I can pop one large energy pad at the beginning of a mission and EASILY complete most missions without ever having to drop another. With World on fire on, it is using 1.36 energy per second. 

World on Fire Build:

Aura: Steel Charge

Exilus: Cunning Drift (Range) or Power Drift (Strength)

Primed Continuity - R8

Primed Flow - R7

Streamline - Max

Narrow Minded - R5

Quick Thinking - Max

Intensify - Max

Blind Rage - R3

Firequake - Max

Stats for this build:

Fireball: 249 area damage, 664 damage

Accelerant: 4.15 damage multiplier, 59.7 sec duration

Fire Blast: 373 damage per sec, 332 explosion damage, 39.8 sec duration

World on Fire: 664 damage, 1.36 energy per second, 11.58 meter range, 58 status chance, 100% chance to knock down enemies 

So for this build I run the most duration and efficiency that I can to reduce both the casting cost, and the drain cost of the ability. This means that the ability has super reduced range, but since World on Fire always targets the closest enemies first I tend to not value range much for this build. 

I use

Intensify R5

P. Cont R10

Fleeting R4

Streamline R4

Transient R7

Constitution R3

Strecth R5

Q. Thinking Max/Vitality

P. Flow R10/rage

Exilus: power/range

That will give

113 dur

175 eff

145~ range

170~ power

Bassicaly minimun energy conssumption

And i think it is enough to tackle lvl 30ish enemies if you remember to use accelerant