The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Vaykor Hek Builds! :d

BabyBomi

Question

18 answers to this question

3SpFXlD.jpg 

Use normal Point Blank if you don't have the Primed one.

But tbh, if you don't have Primed Ravage, Scattered Justice Hek will outdamage V. Hek and will be a better choice in this case.

Hmm ok... also, what does the syndicate bonus thing do?

3SpFXlD.jpg 

Use normal Point Blank if you don't have the Primed one.

But tbh, if you don't have Primed Ravage, Scattered Justice Hek will outdamage V. Hek and will be a better choice in this case.

Mine looks identical except I run Seeking Fury over Accelerated Blast.

Vaykor Hek is very simple to build. Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, both Crit mods, and 3-4 Elemental mods, one of which is Blaze.

The only question is whether or not you want Seeking Fury. If you do, it replaces one of the Elemental mods that isn't Blaze.

Edited by OniGanon

You have to get 1000 affinity with that weapon to trigger the effect. When you get the affinity, the 25m blast and the effects of the proc (The armor and hp heal) will be given.

Can you get the affinity and not Proc the effect and save it? Because I've noticed when the syndicate symbol fills, it drains until it's empty almost immediately

you can if you switch to a different weapon before it completely fills, reserving it for when you need it or to combo with say... a syndicate secondary for a double burst / buff

Does it fill with xp gained from other players' kills? Because I'm not killing anyone and the symbol is still filling. And also, once the symbol is filled, don't you need to shoot to proc the blast?

It fills with exp regardless of source, but gains more per kill if it makes kills itself. As for activation, it is automatic the moment the affinity threshold is met.

So basically there's an explosion as soon as it's full, you don't have to shoot, the explosion just comes out of nowhere -_-