The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian Threat

BabyBomi

Question

After completing it for the credits, you rerun it as much as you want (provided you got the isotopes) and you have a chance to get Imperator Vandal parts (stronger version of the Imperator Arch Gun) and also 5 r5 cores.

I've ran it almost nonstop today, and have gotten easy 100 cores, and only need one more piece for Imperator Vandal.

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73

Droptable:

5x R5 Fusion Cores

Imperator Vandal parts

So you'll have a ton of R5 after it, I've already farmed ~150 cores today just within 2 hours and gotten at least 2 full sets of the Imperator, so I'd say it's worth doing a few extra times. =)

And on a perfect fast run only takes little over 2 mins each time

After completing it for the credits, you rerun it as much as you want (provided you got the isotopes) and you have a chance to get Imperator Vandal parts (stronger version of the Imperator Arch Gun) and also 5 r5 cores.

I've ran it almost nonstop today, and have gotten easy 100 cores, and only need one more piece for Imperator Vandal.

How did you get so many isotopes? I'm struggling to get enough for more then a handful of runs Edited by (PS4)federally

It's on earth on Ps4. I did the regular excavation on earth and had to go to 1300 cryotic just to get four isotopes. Are drop rates higher on dark seda

The dark sectors do indeed have aslightly higher drop chance, best case senario is run dark sectors with resource boosters going for maximum yeild

So I was reading this and probably the most important reason (I think) to continue doing this is to save the relay. It will literally be destroyed if the fomorian isn't destroyed in time.

What's so badd about losing the relay?

Edited by BabyBomi

It's on earth on Ps4. I did the regular excavation on earth and had to go to 1300 cryotic just to get four isotopes. Are drop rates higher on dark sector?

Strangely enough I was getting about 8 for each mobile defense run. I found it much quicker than staying in an endless mission for ages.

I'm very confused about people playing Pluto missions for Isotopes. I know you have to play missions on the planet where the Formorian threat is. However the Formorian only attacks relays and there is no relay on Pluto. The only relays are on Earth, Saturn & Eris.

Does PC have more relays than console?

I'm very confused about people playing Pluto missions for Isotopes. I know you have to play missions on the planet where the Formorian threat is. However the Formorian only attacks relays and there is no relay on Pluto. The only relays are on Earth, Saturn & Eris.

Does PC have more relays than console?

In the PC Version, Pluto has a relay called Orcus.