Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Couldn't Come Up With Anything Special To Say So ,howdy ! Everyone

OwO_7

This story is about a little man name Tiny ,even through his real name is Đạt ,but this is the internet so no one is even gonna use they real name because of this one quote : Sorry, that name is already taken.

So ,tiny love video games but since Gaben have't take over vietnam yet and he have no idea what is a credit card....he have to play free2play ,pay2win games and it's just dreadful ,but then one day ,when he trying to google warface he miss click it to wafrae and it change his life forever because he finally finded a free2play game that is not pay2win and the COMMUNITY is very nice ,not like some other game that is not pay2win and the game itself is very good but the community is not very friendly *ahem* league of legends *ahem* dota 2.

So after playing warframe for a few week ,he reach mastery rank 7 but he is still a derp at it ,but as least he's happy.

THE END

P/s : so that was...an INTRODUCTIONS about me ! Tiny ,i mean no one gonna even bother reading through all of this ,but it was kinda fun so i regret notthing :>

What a way to talk about yourself in third person LOL

Welcome home tenno !

I did it for the lolz and i regret notthing XD

And also thank you mr.trunks :)

Hahaha! Welcome to the forum, Tiny!

Glad you like it :)))

Welcome Tenno. :D

Thank you =D

lol - love that you found this amazing game through a mis-click.

Welcome to Warframe.

Yep ! XD and this game is much more fun and balance too ,i mean i won't call it prefect but stil much better than free2play in asia,they is just a nightmare to play if you're not going to throw money at them.

And also ,thank you :)

Welcome, Tenno!

Providence has a a way of bringing things together.  I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Thank you :]

Welcome to Warframe!

If you ever find yourself in need of a Trinity, let me know.  I'd be glad to help!

Aye aye captain !

InglriousB was going through the forums at this early morning, or was it late? InglriousB didn't know for sure. All of a sudden he saw a post of someone who said he couldn't come up with anything special. But reading it brought a smile on his face. It was one of the most original introductions he'd seen in a while. And even though the author of it claimed that he was still derp at the game, InglriousB was sure this player would soon be very skilled in this game. So now all he wants to say is:

Welcome to the forums and the game.

And if you need any guidance, feel free to contact me :)

InglriousB was going through the forums at this early morning, or was it late? InglriousB didn't know for sure. All of a sudden he saw a post of someone who said he couldn't come up with anything special. But reading it brought a smile on his face. It was one of the most original introductions he'd seen in a while. And even though the author of it claimed that he was still derp at the game, InglriousB was sure this player would soon be very skilled in this game. So now all he wants to say is:

Welcome to the forums and the game.

And if you need any guidance, feel free to contact me :)

This is beautiful 10/10 -ign.

It is heartwarming for BANDAIDS to see a new Tenno enjoying their time here. BANDAIDS welcome you to the forums and Woofame, Tenno! :D

NOW STAY AWAY FROM IT FOR YOU OWN GOOD

BANDAIDS is sure that tiny will get along with everyone just fine.

Well thank you mister BANDAIDS :D