The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! How To Host A Void Run?

FallingHeaven

Question

I always ask to be invited to a void mission because I don't know how to host a void run.

I have a whole bunch of void keys and it is a shame that I let them sit there collecting dust.

Could someone give a step-by-step guide on how to host? I know it sounds stupid for someone with mr10 and almost 10 months of play. But I really don't know. I desperately need help.

Thanks so very much.

7 answers to this question

1° set your party setting as anything, except solo (invite/friends only or public)

2° go to the navigation

3° call the others (the party creator will be the host, by default), neither by click its nickname on chat and choose invite or using the command "/invite nicknamehere

4° search for the """""void planet"""""

5° choose the mod that match the key that you have (or ask for the other member of the team to put his/her key for you)

n°...

enjoy the jolly cooperation

unless your firewall, udp ports, your router... isn't giving you that chance

Edited by Zeyez

Not using your keys is a good thing. If you are going to use them be smart about it. Find the prime weapon or warframe you want and then use the prime drop locations forum to figure out which keys to use. When a new frame and weapons come out is a great time to use them. Get clan mates together and do key shares. Some parts are very hard to get and the more chances you have, the better.