Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

okey forget ist... tried 5 times load up a picture and it every time says , that i am not allowed to use THIS extension in this community... dont know what that means, i got the picture as png, doesnt work, as jpg, doesnt work... i give up.

Edited by Scutterfell

VALKYR WEARING A BEAR + DRAGON BEANIE
warframe__hat_contest_submission_by_gomi
Why is she wearing a bear dragon beanie you may ask? Well like, Valkyr is a Berserker, and bears and dragons are wild and berserk or something... (Too lazy to think of a clever pun, [iNSERT CLEVER PUN HERE]).

Side Note: Yea I know, I messed up her name in the pic. And yes, I drew the hat myself. Took me a while to make it, so show some love :')

Edited by GOMiCHO

pjLMkxw.jpg

King Excalibur does not bow to anyone.King Excalibur shall vanquish his foes with his mighty sword named Arthur. 

I Like this hat because i think that Excalibur is like King Arthur and he has a sword , and also excal is named after king arthur's Sword so, i think switching them up would be funny.... :D

Edited by jAdedax

The Tenno are pitched as being just in the game, yet commit as a group a wide array of morally ambiguous acts.

Something that certainly isn't ambiguous is that Cute is Justice, so I went with a goth-loli hat. Or at least, tried to.

This is my attempt at drawing...
2016_01_16_00003_2.jpg

Re-reading the rules meant that I couldn't submit this one...
2016_01_16_00003.jpg

An attempt was made ;_;

I choose to make this hat because oberon is the true space cop, look at his in-game description: "Equally adept at make reports to the high command or putting under arrest to the bad guys, Oberon embodies the law and order that the Tenno are sworn to uphold."

JSSELkQ.png

Edited by chofranc

F71maM7.jpg
Here we see a Saryn in her natural habitat. One can clearly identify this species from the Bulbasaur which has chosen to rest on top of Saryn's head.
Edit: Should also state that i chose this 'hat' as this alt helm of Saryn really looks like Bulbasaur. haha

Edited by KiraLwolf