The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

Hopefully I haven't done the same as someone else, a bit too sick atm to read that many pages.

Description:

"Space Mom sends me a helmet post transference pain restoration, because nothing says blunt-force trauma like Greedy Pull."

Spacesafe.png

Thank you Space Mom.

warframe_hat_contest_by_wingedrevelation

During the the War between the Titans and the Olympian gods, Atlas and his brother Menoetius sided with the Titans, Atlas was the leader in the battle, however, being on the losing side, Zeus condemned him to eternally stand on the western side of Gaea (the earth) and hold up the Heavens on his shoulders. This hat shows homage to Atlas's Greek story and his great burden.

Im trying to submit a picture but it keeps saying i cant use the image extension when i used both PNG and JPG

_______________________________________________________________________________________

KgRhG2q.png

Even the most mysterious can be fancy.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Embedded Image Link

Chroma is one of my favorite warframes,  And I thought "Doesn't Chroma look like a dragon?" and I love dragons,,  so... I tried my best and did what I could to make Chroma have something to remind himself of how great he is,

dSRlKdU.png

I gave Chroma his very own Dragon Hat Mask Thingy!