Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

MCRnFSq.png

Hastune Mikou was feeling really cold on the Orokin moon, so HE decided to wear is special winter hat with HIS special leek in the pom.

(Mikou, is the common boy variation for Hastune Miku.)

Edited by Aeiouous

How exactly do I submit my picture/idea and stuff. I'm not sure. I can't really seem to find a button to upload a picture to this reply

- First you upload it to a site which will give you a BB code which is used to convert links into images on forums.

- One commonly used and that i also use is imgur.com.

I recommend that to you as well as it is easy to figure out.

- After you've uploaded your image onto that site, just check out the BCC code in the list next to your uploaded image, copy it, and simply post it here.

hDt8ohH.jpg

Well , i try to make a samurai hat-mask on my excalibur just to remember he is the swordmaster of the galaxy.
i try to not change the actual "Tenno" style Like Insectoid think , so i try to make it with some tenno style :P
Will be pretty good to see it with the mask on , but i think the helm is fine :P (Conclave logo On the Front *Q*) Just to Let Everyone Know that he is a WARRIOR !

Greetings to all and enjoy the contest!

make all with paint if some one ask.

Edited by RedskullWF

htAlisT.jpg

I give to you! THE FLOPPY FROST BERET!!!! I think Frost P needed a beret because it seems like it would fit him well. I gave him glasses because the cold hurts your eyes. That is a true fact right there. I also gave him eyes to be hurt by the cold. It is a snowhat/beret and it is entertaining to me. Thank you! It is ice themed like Frost P himself.

Edited by IROCkiller