The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Reward Jan 15

wolfyboy

Question

did anyone else not receive a daily reward for logging in today?

i logged in and nothing happened, i thought i logged on too soon, so i waited well after the usual reset but still it didnt pop up, i just want to know if anyone else is having this issue as well.

its the first time since the new system its happened, i dont want to miss out on a day due to a bug :(

8 answers to this question

lol, you kids these days. so entittled. no idea how valuable 1 gallium is. Why, back in my day, we'd bend over backwards for 1 gallium. You'd better believe it. We'd.... you know, run.. missions. And stuff. yeah. oh but they were hard. yeah. Plus, have you seen all the gallium the new craftables need these days? It's insane. Yeah, nobody needs Nitain anymore. It's all about the Gallium. Yeah. And here's another--- err.. wait, wait? Ohhh.. lol, sorry guys. Reading the 1997 script.

did anyone else not receive a daily reward for logging in today?

i logged in and nothing happened, i thought i logged on too soon, so i waited well after the usual reset but still it didnt pop up, i just want to know if anyone else is having this issue as well.

its the first time since the new system its happened, i dont want to miss out on a day due to a bug :(

The reset depends on when you have logged in last.

For example, you log in in the morning, then log in again in the evening and the reset timer has expired, counting a new day. Then, you log in again in the morning the next day, but the reset timer hasn't expired yet, so, no daily tribute. I hope I made this clear XD