The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Against The Terms?

brainlessstone6

Question

So my friend got a 75% discount off plat but he doesn't have enough to get the $200 ($50 with discount) plat pack, so i was going to help him pay for it (i pay $25 and he pays $25) and he trades me half of the plat that he bought (since i paid for half) but i did this sort of thing with gifts (because i didn't have the credits to make the trade) but the gifts were removed (still waiting for a response from support). I couldn't find anything about it in the EULA or the terms but i am just making sure the plat wont be removed or if ill be banned.

4 answers to this question

Its not against EULA but discouraged.

Assuming the OP's mate has sent his share of the plat in the form of items purchased in the market as gifts (which the OP implies), it's actually not discouraged.

I have a reply to a support request asking this very question, and they were totally cool with it. You can even do it with two accounts that belong to one person. This is not the same as a direct trade for plat. With market gifts the plat is removed from the system (it's a sink), and you can't sell the items you receive.