Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera's Laser Color Should Be Based On Energy Color Of The Weapon

Grilleds

Classy argument is classy. It's a very small and less than impact-full cosmetic change and you are willing to resort to childish real life threats? Wow man. Just wow. "Stop liking things I don't like" much? Chill man. Your off your meds again.

I'm actually serious, and I would not be able to take the game seriously if they allowed this kind of customisation. Leave this bullsh*t to games like TF2 and the like, where they actually fit (sort of), not a badass sci-fi game like Warframe.

Classy argument is classy. It's a very small and less than impact-full cosmetic change and you are willing to resort to childish real life threats? Wow man. Just wow. "Stop liking things I don't like" much? Chill man. Your off your meds again.

He hates ponies...that is why...

I'm actually serious, and I would not be able to take the game seriously if they allowed this kind of customisation. Leave this bullsh*t to games like TF2 and the like, where they actually fit (sort of), not a badass sci-fi game like Warframe.

Would you like to reread the post that I quoted and then rethink being "Serious" about all of the content in it. I'm willing to concede to you that you think it's a bad idea and you are starting to have a good point with the theme idea. Allow me to propose a compromise.

Preset colors. Red/Green/Blue/Yellow. Have it set that if you pick any shade of those you get a base, no in your face, color beam?

Would you like to reread the post that I quoted and then rethink being "Serious" about all of the content in it. I'm willing to concede to you that you think it's a bad idea and you are starting to have a good point with the theme idea. Allow me to propose a compromise.

Preset colors. Red/Green/Blue/Yellow. Have it set that if you pick any shade of those you get a base, no in your face, color beam?

That would be the only way I'd be willing to go along with it.

He hates ponies...that is why...

And for good reason.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

This entire discussion boils down to "I don't want pink in Warframe, because pink = ponies."

There would be people who would use pink lasers, yes. But I think the majority would use some variation of red/green/blue.

Edited by KF5AQX

What is the good reason...?

I'm curious...

It's an animated cartoon aimed at young girls, and grown men are obsessed with it. Even if the actual animation is impressive on a mechanical level, that doesn't redeem the show. I don't think there's really anything else to say.

It's an animated cartoon aimed at young girls, and grown men are obsessed with it. Even if the actual animation is impressive on a mechanical level, that doesn't redeem the show. I don't think there's really anything else to say.

You're wrong on that part...

It was aimed at young girls and their parents...a.k.a. adults...

It would be different if Dora the Explorer was this big but I suppose saying otherwise it kind of moot with you...

You're wrong on that part...

It was aimed at young girls and their parents...a.k.a. adults...

It would be different if Dora the Explorer was this big but I suppose saying otherwise it kind of moot with you...

It's still a child's show - sure, it has a few "adult jokes" thrown in so that the parents don't get bored out of their minds, but it's still a child's show. My point stands.

It's still a child's show - sure, it has a few "adult jokes" thrown in so that the parents don't get bored out of their minds, but it's still a child's show. My point stands.

Actually both of our points stand since neither of us are wrong...

This is merely a preference-based thing now.

It was lovely seeing your insight on this...

Have a great day...

Oh no, not a childs show!

Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-Man, Adventure Time and Thunder cats are soooooo adult, and I don't see you whining about robots, soldiers, swords, post-apocalypses or aliens. @_@

If a colour tangentially related to feminine t.v. show bothers you that much I'd hate to see your reaction to the hot pink and purple Rhino I played with yesterday.

More customisation like this would be awesome. If you're against this because of a deep-rooted fear of the colour pink then I really don't know what to say. I'd just like to use the dera and let it match the rest of my gear - my loki is black with purple trim and has dread in the same colours, complete with a purple glowing bowstring and arrowheads. Why can't I have the same on a rifle?

More customisation like this would be awesome. If you're against this because of a deep-rooted fear of the colour pink then I really don't know what to say. I'd just like to use the dera and let it match the rest of my gear - my loki is black with purple trim and has dread in the same colours, complete with a purple glowing bowstring and arrowheads. Why can't I have the same on a rifle?

Cause purple/pink/other pastel color can't be tied to anything other than anything bad? Really there is no good reason not to do it other than maybe some design restraints on DE's part.

Oh no, not a childs show!

Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-Man, Adventure Time and Thunder cats are soooooo adult, and I don't see you whining about robots, soldiers, swords, post-apocalypses or aliens. @_@

If a colour tangentially related to feminine t.v. show bothers you that much I'd hate to see your reaction to the hot pink and purple Rhino I played with yesterday.

Thing is, all the things you listed are definably badass, and have even been made into badass full-length movies aimed at adult audiences (G.I. Joe and the later Transformers movies may have sucked, but they were still pretty badass), save for Adventure Time. That's just stupid. As for Thundercats... I've never seen the show itself before, nor have I really heard about it, so I can't comment on it.

Thing is, all the things you listed are definably badass, and have even been made into badass full-length movies aimed at adult audiences (G.I. Joe and the later Transformers movies may have sucked, but they were still pretty badass), save for Adventure Time. That's just stupid. As for Thundercats... I've never seen the show itself before, nor have I really heard about it, so I can't comment on it.

My Little Pony is getting a movie...

Equestria Girls...

I'm going to go see it...

It's all just a matter of taste... If you don't like it, that's your thing, but don't judge others for liking something you don't like yourself.

Who says that adults can't have fun with things that children enjoy as well?

My Little Pony is getting a movie...

Equestria Girls...

I'm going to go see it...

Is it going to be definably badass? No. Your argument makes no sense.

It's all just a matter of taste... If you don't like it, that's your thing, but don't judge others for liking something you don't like yourself.

Who says that adults can't have fun with things that children enjoy as well?

It's not a matter of taste, it's a matter of people being gullible and/or dumb and/or childish.

Is it going to be definably badass? No. Your argument makes no sense.

It's not a matter of taste, it's a matter of people being gullible and/or dumb and/or childish.

Ponies are completely badass I'd say...

This is still a preference thing as I've said before...

Simply because you say it is not badass does not mean it isn't..

For you to think your words have that much power is very silly...

So the point you are trying to make is that your opinion somehow matters more than other people? Just because you don't like it, it's bad?

I don't go gaga over my little pony either but I'm not gonna try to stop someone from using pink because ponies. If you are that uptight about it I guess you can't ever use any colour ever again. There is a rainbow one!

Edit: Found the pony in question. Blowing up a house. Clearly your argument is invalid.

animation_by_the_peace-d5up1y0.gif

Edit #2: Can't stop watching that gif. The explosion is mesmirizing.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Ponies are completely badass I'd say...

This is still a preference thing as I've said before...

Simply because you say it is not badass does not mean it isn't..

For you to think your words have that much power is very silly...

It's not just my words.

Bronies are outnumbered by at least two to one. Probably more. There are several anti-bronies in my clan alone - and we have less than 30 members. To think that your words have any kind of power is silly.

It's not just my words.

Bronies are outnumbered by at least two to one. Probably more. There are several anti-bronies in my clan alone - and we have less than 30 members. To think that your words have any kind of power is silly.

So you're saying that your words have power?

It's not just my words.

And there are several bronies in my clan as well...and we have less than 60 members...

I'm not saying my words have power either...

I'm merely stating that this is preference based...

Do not put words into my mouth...

That is not the way to debate...

And there are several bronies in my clan as well...and we have less than 60 members...

I'm not saying my words have power either...

I'm merely stating that this is preference based...

Do not put words into my mouth...

That is not the way to debate...

Exactly. You have a larger sample size and approximately the same number of negatives to my positives. If my clan was the same size as yours, we would likely have twice the number of positives as your negatives. It's simple mathematics.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm standing up for the side that's correct.