Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera's Laser Color Should Be Based On Energy Color Of The Weapon

Grilleds

Why the hell does that matter?

I'm guessing there are anti-bronies in your group because that's the kind of person you hang out with.

My clan is 30+ people, I don't think My Little Pony has ever come up and our colour is pink!

wfclanlogosmall_zps3e6042db.png

I don't know anyone in real life with strong feelings either way on the subject.

Sometimes a colour is just a pretty colour.

Yes, at least on this subject, but perhaps more importantly, I'm also saying that your words lack power.

"STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE" Seriously. That is all your saying. Everyone has a right to enjoy what they enjoy. Them enjoying something is not hurting you. Seriously you need to stop it. 

The voice of logic would say, "gee, some people seem to want pink lasers, but I don't. I guess it doesn't affect me at all since I can play with other people who don't like pink."

Seriously, it isn't some big change to a core mechanic, it's an extension of something you can already do ingame, but with a limited selection.

I think you need to shut the f**k up.

Ah, the rude last resort of the idiot man child. I do believe you just blew the last shrivelled scrap of credibility out an airlock with that one.

I guess I know why you're called CrazyCanadian. Are you from Alberta by any chance?

The voice of logic would say, "gee, some people seem to want pink lasers, but I don't. I guess it doesn't affect me at all since I can play with other people who don't like pink."

Seriously, it isn't some big change to a core mechanic, it's an extension of something you can already do ingame, but with a limited selection.

Actually, it does affect me, since I often run pugs when I'm bored or other clanmates aren't online/playing.

This is also a blatant ripoff of the "don't like, don't look" argument, and I shouldn't have to tell you how dumb that argument is.

Ah, the rude last resort of the idiot man child. I do believe you just blew the last shrivelled scrap of credibility out an airlock with that one.

I guess I know why you're called CrazyCanadian. Are you from Alberta by any chance?

Discriminating by region of residence, are we? How classy.

Seriously. Get out.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

Exactly. You have a larger sample size and approximately the same number of negatives to my positives. If my clan was the same size as yours, we would likely have twice the number of positives as your negatives. It's simple mathematics.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm standing up for the side that's correct.

Opinions are neither right nor wrong...?

Actually, it does affect me, since I often run pugs when I'm bored or other clanmates aren't online/playing.

This is also a blatant ripoff of the "don't like, don't look" argument, and I shouldn't have to tell you how dumb that argument is.

I would love it if you did, actually, since it's a very viable argument.

Don't like the fact that you can make a neon pink Rhino? Don't do it then, and don't play with people who do. Don't like the look of the Gram? Don't use it. Don't like a certain TV show? Don't watch it.

You are judging everyone based on how they view the world, while your own view is extremely blinkered and childish. You have a good mind, from what I've seen of your other posts. Don't squander it debating ponies on the Warframe forums.

I would love it if you did, actually, since it's a very viable argument.

Don't like the fact that you can make a neon pink Rhino? Don't do it then, and don't play with people who do. Don't like the look of the Gram? Don't use it. Don't like a certain TV show? Don't watch it.

You are judging everyone based on how they view the world, while your own view is extremely blinkered and childish. You have a good mind, from what I've seen of your other posts. Don't squander it debating ponies on the Warframe forums.

That's the "don't like, don't look" argument, which makes your post invalid. Why? Because it's kinda hard NOT to look when it's everywhere. What do you expect me to do, surf the web with a blindfold on? Or, better yet, play Warframe with my screen turned off?

That's the "don't like, don't look" argument, which makes your post invalid. Why? Because it's kinda hard NOT to look when it's everywhere. What do you expect me to do, surf the web with a blindfold on? Or, better yet, play Warframe with my screen turned off?

How about accept people for their differences...?

You don't see me getting my panties in a bunch simply because you hate ponies do you...?

You are too intolerant to the differences of others...

People do things I dislike all of the time...

It's not something worth getting mad over or trying to suppress because it wont ever change...

This thread went to a suggestion about being able to change the color on the Dera's Laser to an argument about MLP.

Why is it that when somebody just freaking mentions either pink or ponies EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!

MODERATOR!

Discriminating by region of residence, are we? How classy.

Seriously. Get out.

Alright, that was supposed to come off as a good natured Canadian to Canadian "silly stereotype". Apparently you're too mad and entrenched in me-vs-them mentality to notice jokes. I'm sorry for &!$$ing you off more. You clearly don't need the agrivation.

Edit: wierd piss gets censored but $&*^ doesn't.

Edited by ValhaHazred

How about accept people for their differences...?

You don't see me getting my panties in a bunch simply because you hate ponies do you...?

You are too intolerant to the differences of others...

People do things I dislike all of the time...

It's not something worth getting mad over or trying to suppress because it wont ever change...

You're missing the point. The point is that ponies are everywhere, not to mention the unintelligent adult males that actually support the damn stuff. Worse still, there's literally no way to filter it out without not using the internet at all, or otherwise not looking at the internet period.

The same applies for Dera laser colours - I guarantee you that there will be all kinds of stupid colours everywhere (save for, maybe, clanmates), and consequently, there won't be a way to avoid it without playing Warframe blindfolded, or not playing it at all (or playing with clanmates, but as I said earlier, sometimes that's just not an option).

Guys, please keep it on topic!

Yes, the dera laser colors is going be really nice :)

To those who are against rainbows are out of their minds. (NOT refering to Bronies) I mean real-life rainbows.

Should be an option implemented for those to removed the color add-ons.

This thread went to a suggestion about being able to change the color on the Dera's Laser to an argument about MLP.

Why is it that when somebody just freaking mentions either pink or ponies EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!

MODERATOR!

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I was actually thinking of Star Wars when I made this thread.

You're missing the point. The point is that ponies are everywhere, not to mention the unintelligent adult males that actually support the damn stuff. Worse still, there's literally no way to filter it out without not using the internet at all, or otherwise not looking at the internet period.

The same applies for Dera laser colours - I guarantee you that there will be all kinds of stupid colours everywhere (save for, maybe, clanmates), and consequently, there won't be a way to avoid it without playing Warframe blindfolded, or not playing it at all (or playing with clanmates, but as I said earlier, sometimes that's just not an option).

What point is there too be had...?

I see morons everyday and I cannot sensor them...

I see plenty of prejudice and racism every day but I cannot block those...

Everywhere you go there are ignorant and foolish people...

But colours...?

Of all things colours...

Why suppress people expressing themselves in a very harmless way...?

It's still rather childish that you are willing to brand a choice of color with MLP and respond with such venom. Your mature stance and glaring need for moderator action aside, there are plenty of other reasons for someone to chose a purple or pink color scheme. You are painting with a very wide yet narrow sighted brush when it comes to colors. A color is a color. Nothing more.

Are you sure you aren't looking for ponies? This argument is the first time I've seen ponies brought up in weeks. If they really are everywhere, maybe that means lots of people like the show?

And you're psychic now too? I may not have a problem with pink, but I was't planning on actually using it in my gun. I want a blood red Supra.

Edited by ValhaHazred

It's still rather childish that you are willing to brand a choice of color with MLP and respond with such venom. Your mature stance and glaring need for moderator action aside, there are plenty of other reasons for someone to chose a purple or pink color scheme. You are painting with a very wide yet narrow sighted brush when it comes to colors. A color is a color. Nothing more.

I wasn't the one who brought it up. Also, a colour may be a colour, but colours that would be unlikely in a real scenario in an otherwise serious game like Warframe just kills the game. Any connoisseur of games would agree with me on this one.

I wasn't the one who brought it up. Also, a colour may be a colour, but colours that would be unlikely in a real scenario in an otherwise serious game like Warframe just kills the game. Any connoisseur of games would agree with me on this one.

"He started it!"

You may not be the first to mention it, but you where the one who's been harping on about it for four pages!

Edit

Actually a pink laser/plasma isn't unrealistic anyway. Pink is one of the ways our inferior human eyes interpret shades of Ultraviolet light and it is one of the better wavelenghts for pulse lasers.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Look how classy you are, crying out for moderators like a baby.

Such a shame to see another one succumb to the plague...

Dude, you are the singled greatest reason this thread is probably going to get locked. It was just a simple suggestion to allow color customization of lasers!

Look how classy you are, crying out for moderators like a baby.

Such a shame to see another one succumb to the plague...

-_-

I want this flaming to stop now and while i highly support this idea the flaming and arguments about ONE FRIGGIN TV SHOW made this thread garbage.