The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime, Rhino Prime, Best Build Help.

(PSN)skullblits69

Question

10 answers to this question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_4443220030_2-0-10-4-6-5-5-7-5-6-5-5-8-8-5-16-9-5-19-1-10-411-4-10-481-3-10-544-2-5_2-6-19-7-544-6-481-7-411-8-6-6-4-9-5-9-8-14-16-11_0/en/1-0-23/83377

This build works just fine for me even in Tower 4 content as long as you don't intentionally go hug a bombard. I am an avid rhino user as well so you should be able to trust me on this one but if not its cool. if you have any other questions about my tactics with rhino feel free to ask though!

What is that site? Is it to test out different builds?

Of for your build, is there forma needed? 

Frost is str armor and range for globe and avalanche. ice wave also really viable with that build

i hate rhino so youre gonna need to find someone else for that sorry

Edit: globe scales off of armor and poower str. Avalanche super useful so i slot range as well and ice wave pretty good for trash. CC protection and nuke all in the one build. 

I dont have shields on my str build frost and have a 14k hp globe and with 135%+ armor i only have vitality slotted.

Stretch, blind range (+65%), intensify, armored agility, vivtality (max) primed flow (not max), streamline, steel fiber

Edited by Zhoyzu

Frost - 

Energy Siphon / Corrosive Projection

Vitality

Steel Fiber

Stretch

Streamline

Fleeting expertise

Transient Fortitude

Intensify

Primed Continuity (or primed flow if you want more energy and less freeze time on avalanche)

Power Drift (Exilus slot)

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_4443220030_2-0-10-4-6-5-5-7-5-6-5-5-8-8-5-16-9-5-19-1-10-411-4-10-481-3-10-544-2-5_2-6-19-7-544-6-481-7-411-8-6-6-4-9-5-9-8-14-16-11_0/en/1-0-23/83377

This build works just fine for me even in Tower 4 content as long as you don't intentionally go hug a bombard. I am an avid rhino user as well so you should be able to trust me on this one but if not its cool. if you have any other questions about my tactics with rhino feel free to ask though!

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander

For rhino there are several builds you can build him straight power strength. this will make him deal alot if damage using his first and fourth power as well as make his iron skin very strong. As a downside his duration would suffer, weakening his third power and the duration enemies are in the air.

You could also build him duration/range this would allow his third and fourth to last long and buff allies while applying cc. And with the iron skin augment you can do some damage from a distance.

I personally try to find a good balance between the two.

What is that site? Is it to test out different builds?

Of for your build, is there forma needed? 

The site I made this on is Warframe Builder and yes it requires a minimum 4 forma to work. Armored agility is hard to get a hold of as it comes from Orokin Vaults and had a VERY small drop rate. So what you could do is it replace AG with a Vigor as a place holder until you can either trade for it or farm it out. Mine has 5 though because I had to forma out a polarity I had on it already. You could also have Constitution instead of Streamline if you wanted this is after all just my take on a good overall rhino.

The site I made this on is Warframe Builder and yes it requires a minimum 4 forma to work. Armored agility is hard to get a hold of as it comes from Orokin Vaults and had a VERY small drop rate. So what you could do is it replace AG with a Vigor as a place holder until you can either trade for it or farm it out. Mine has 5 though because I had to forma out a polarity I had on it already. You could also have Constitution instead of Streamline if you wanted this is after all just my take on a good overall rhino.

Thanks for your help :-D