Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Finished The Second Dream *spoilers*

Treble557

Srsly, you wouldn't think you'd need to worry about spoilers with warframe, but the time has finally come that you do. and it's the most glorious time ever for warframe as a whole imo. 

I've been playing since beta off and on, and back then I always felt like this game was just a bunch of wasted potential. Such a cool theme, and awesome mechanics and feel, wasted on a diablo style grinder. and over the years ofcourse it's improved bit by bit, as all games do. 

However, once they started adding story missions, that's when the game got my interest back again. I'd login, play the story mission, log out, and for more. 

I did this up until the infested/archwing ones, and then stayed away for a while, not expecting much. 

...until I started playing again 3 weeks ago. I found the game had changed DRAMATICALLY in a short time. I was discovering so many new things everywhere! Wondering where they got the money and man power to add so much to their game in a 1 year time frame as opposed to before where it was over years. All the while hearing people mentioning the "second dream" over and over. 

I had no idea why everyone was so up in arms about this quest after doing the others. None of them were THAT special really, eventho the first time you got into an archwing was just SO cool imo. 
I eventually learned that you had to scan something on uranus (always funny), and that this whole new epic and creepy tileset had been added, that these GORGEOUS under water segments existed suddenly.. and I was just even more amazed at what all had been worked on while I was gone. 

So, I eventually got my scan, and my quest, and it started a VERY interesting story. One I wasn't expecting! and characters I never woulda expected showed up! 
I had alotta fun learning about the past from natah, but still couldn't see why everyone was super up in arms about this quest line! 
Until I started the second dream cinematic... 

After that, it became this cinematic adventure of puzzles, interesting level designs, and feels. THE @(*()$ FEELS MAN! OMG! 
The end of it got me. It felt so much like some zone of the enders kinda stuff, and I was just moved by it all. 

and then after it was all said and done, the game expanded once more upon its mechanics, surprising me even more still. and from what I can see, this isnt even it. There's even MORE surprises in store for me in warframe atm, not counting new story content that's on the way. 

So, to you, the devs, those brilliant stubble faced bastards we always see on the live stream, and all your co-workers.. I say to you, THANK YOU! Thank you for making warframe more then it was, for helping it to reach its actual potential, and for making it into a game I can recommend to my friends and strangers alike. 

All that being said, I'm apparently what they call a "wallet warrior", and I'll gladly wear that badge and continue throwing money at you guys if you can keep producing content of this level. 

I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!! I really want more interactions with my character now XD I want to hear and form his story even more so! :>

*edit*

Btw, does anyone know where to find the OST that plays when you're in your characters room?? I'm in love with it atm.

*edit 2* 
Forgot to mention, fantastic job on tyl regor. How he egged you on, poked at lotus, interacted with you in general, and then called you @(*()$ out, and then you go to kill his &#! and the fight is CRAZY! Loved it so much. well done

Edited by Treble557