Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Shotgun Santi Tigris

leadwolf1

When this weapon is fully modded and has impact of 900.2, puncture 1,710.5 , slash 9,362.5 and heat at 5,401.4 with a primed maxed point blank. status at 57.9%( which to me means it delivers 2 shots with this gun ,it should be burning any enemy that it does not kill 1 shot) and any level 30's from neptune run should not be surviving after 1 shot which is really 2 shots. which had just happen to me. Yes it was a regular mission. if this is the way you are proceeding with the game you should be adding mod slots and mods for players to ge a more tanky build as to be able to last in a multi fight just like the enemy now can unless that happen to be a glitch and you are fixing it.and with the new focus power when i use it and slash is suppose to be increased by 10% or 20 etc. it should be on the power that everything is built to so it will actually help and not base before it is modded and formaed and increased as to actually help in the sorties or those who try to survive up to the higher levels over 120 - 150 powered enemies. I am not even sure it applies to the weapons and just the warframe with the percent with the new focus power.

please clear up if you can.

If you are asking about the status chance on the Tigris, it's because the REAL status chance is WITHOUT multishot and is split among all the pellets. The only way to get a TRUE 50/50 chance to get a proc is if you can get the gun to have 50% before the multishot.

If you are asking about something else; wut?

They're saying a lv30 mob on Neptune didn't die when he hit it with both barrels from a well built Sancti Tigris, and they're unhappy about what that means for balance if it's intended.

I would reply...

Take the Extinguished Dragon Key off of your gear menu.

Edited by VKhaun

They're saying a lv30 mob on Neptune didn't die when he hit it with both barrels from a well built Sancti Tigris, and they're unhappy about what that means for balance if it's intended.

I would reply...

Take the Extinguished Dragon Key off of your gear menu.

i was levelling the regular tigris for mastery today on draco. mine had two mods (primed point blank and hell's chamber) and one shot out of the magazine was enough to one shot a heavy gunner. smells like extinguished key for sure

i was levelling the regular tigris for mastery today on draco. mine had two mods (primed point blank and hell's chamber) and one shot out of the magazine was enough to one shot a heavy gunner. smells like extinguished key for sure

Im thinking using vile spread and aiming from 60 meters

Sorry for putting to much in the topic, but yes, basically have a very well built tigris and did not kill with one shot from the weapon (a level 30 from normal planet run) which if you used it you know it shoots double barrel at a time. looking at all the weapons to date this is one of the most powerful.

I do not have extinguished dragon key on. So  I am going to chalk it up to a glitch.i was running higher missions for a while and decide to clear the planet so i could deploy an extractor.i noticed this. so i wrote in to see if it was basically going to be an ongoing thing since war frame keeps having hot fixes and updates. i thought they may have made a very heavy armored enemy that we were going to have to face from now on. i was also saying if they were / we players should get additional mod slots to make our frames more tanky to take hits just like i noticed. I do understand you can change frames to accommodate the situation. 

I hope this clears things up for those who were saying what?

As for the focus and lenses i will ask at a later date when i read as much as i can that wiki put out about it.