The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Health For No Reason.

(XBOX)PopCactus218

Question

Just as the topic says. I was doing a high level Spy mission, trying to help a fellow clan member get the BP for the archer type warframe and my health would start running out for no reason at all. Shields were full, it was not a nightmare mission. I had to use about 10 health pads to make it to the extraction point. Don't have a video of this because my health was draining so fast.

Anyone have any ideas as to what the heck was happening?

7 answers to this question

Okay, I think that I just figured out what was going on. After The Second Dream, I chose Naramon as my focus. I had unlocked Traumatic Redirection and had it active. Per the description for that, "Players will loose 30 points of health per second while they have Traumatic Charges active".

Thanks for the help folks.

It was a normal Corpus Spy mission on Oceanum, Pluto. Slow Nova, Armed with the Quanta Vandal, Sonicore, and the Atterax.

No keys, nothing happened to my Nova that I'm aware of. At first I thought that it might have been the Osprey that shoots out the stinking projectile that looks like an over grown stinger, but even when I tucked and rolled, thinking that was the problem, my health kept draining.

Not sure what else I can tell you.