Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Writing Pitfalls.

Revel72

If you have seen this video by Extra Credits and have actually watched/listened it to the end. You might either already have answer about does this same stuff happen in warframe or in general does this happen in Warframe.

On my part things what Ordis says are kind of at the boundary. No I am not saying his Destiny's Ghost but I am slightly afraid (when not doing quests) he does the same stuff. What Ordis does better on my part is that he is actually much more different than Ghost in multiple things and those who have played this game a long time and either has played Destiny or have watched videos of the game. Might be standing at same line with me.

I am glad that this kind of stuff doesn't happen in game. [While in mission] because I think that might be the point I would shut down the cephalon. My opinion does these throw away lines happen? They do but extremely low amount of it. Didn't pay attention to it until watching the Extra Credit video

What do you dear readers think? Does this same happen in Warframe?

Ordis is literally meant to be a capable, but glitched, cephalon that is there both for comedic purposes and to help reveal important bits about the story (IE: that even Ordis has no memory of The Old War). It's clear that he has a sense of loyalty and duty to both the Operator and the Lotus, as well as his glitched nature giving him a warped perception of what he should and shouldn't do in regard to interaction with other people and cephalons, as seen when he decided the best course of action was to help Jordas or when he made a mother joke to Darvo.

Extra Credits are not the go-to source for gaming knowledge. Their videos are often just glorified opinion pieces. Ordis, the way he is, is absolutely fine.

@Chipputer

True but I also mentioned outside quest moments in liset. As more you spend time to game and you have played it. I just get feeling that Ordis's lines starts to feel like Throw away lines but that is mostly me. On my part. I have had been looking forward for Ordis and our operator interacting with each other. Because seriously it feels partly odd that this is not happening.

About Extra Credits. Ýes but you can not deny that they can not deliver some knowledge. (in design sense mostly)