Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed To Join Session

Grobbus

Question

Hello I've had this bug before as well, but it fixed itself, but yday it came back again and I'm unable to join or invite people to my dojo I've found some old workarounds, but they didn't help at all maybe they are too outdated...
So I'm still looking for a way to fix this issue as im unable to trade which sux.

So far I've tried to re-install the game and verify the cache, but it didn't work. I'm using the steam version if that means anything.

10 answers to this question

Warframe uses UDP ports 4950 and 4955 & the TCP port range 6695 - 6699. Your firewall needs to let traffic on those ports from any address through to your PC (and from these ports on your PC to any address).

*Taken from the main website.

I suspect your firewall may have crapped on this or that you have changed the ports without yourself remembering.

If you followed the above, I think a ticket will be the only option.

Warframe uses UDP ports 4950 and 4955 & the TCP port range 6695 - 6699. Your firewall needs to let traffic on those ports from any address through to your PC (and from these ports on your PC to any address).

*Taken from the main website.

I suspect your firewall may have crapped on this or that you have changed the ports without yourself remembering.

If you followed the above, I think a ticket will be the only option.

Thing is those are the default ports I've used since my first day on here and had this bug only once last year, but now it came again and I didn't change anything... it worked saturday, but decided to bugout on sunday.

Hello I've had this bug before as well, but it fixed itself, but yday it came back again and I'm unable to join or invite people to my dojo I've found some old workarounds, but they didn't help at all maybe they are too outdated...

So I'm still looking for a way to fix this issue as im unable to trade which sux.

So far I've tried to re-install the game and verify the cache, but it didn't work. I'm using the steam version if that means anything.

I can second this behaviour since the last update. Joining dojo session takes between 2-3 tries. When I invited people for a void mission at the weekend I had a session failed for each invite. The second invite went through without any problems. 

So this cannot be a general issue with ports on my router. And neither my PC setup nor my infrastructure has changed for at least 4 weeks. The only two things I can think of are a Windows update or something introduced with the lastest WF patch.