Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Cirtique My Speed Nova Build?

mothquake

Question

I just looked up what Speed Nova and Slow Novas need in their builds to get the desired effect, and I was wondering if someone could critique my Speed Nova build. I read that it is based off range, duration, and negative ability power.

2016_01_18_00006_by_mothquake-d9ogq1j.jp

I would love advise on how I can change it and improve it!

5 answers to this question

You don't need range for Molecular Prime, range on MP only expands the range of the triggered explosions, which in a speednova build don't do much damage thanks to the negative strenght. You want more duration to expand MP's ring, more duration the farther it goes.

So, take stretch out and put more duration mods.

Edited by JesterTheNight

All Nova builds are based of Duration first. Overextended is used not to get range, but to lower your Strength. Remove Cunning Drift and Stretch and replace them with Constitution and Narrow Minded.

okay ! I'll try that

Range is not nearly as important as duration in Speed Nova builds.

I would personally forma her some to fit in a max rank Narrow Minded in place of Rage, a Constitution in place of Cunning Drift, and unlock the exilus to slot Cunning Drift there instead.

I plan to forma her, but this is just what I have right now. I just gotta farm some forma BPs and then I think she'll be ready to go with the help from everyone who commented here :)

You don't need range for Molecular Prime, range on MP only expands the range of the triggered explosions, which in a speednova build don't do much damage thanks to the negative strenght. You want more duration to expand MP's ring, more duration the farther it goes.

So, take stretch out and put more duration mods.

I had no idea MP's distance was based off duration. Thank you !! 

Hi!

Probably you need to add Vitality if you want to run the build with Rage.

And at the same time adds Narrow Minded.

yeah I was thinking that too. Thank you !