The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Questions

(PSN)Wess2K84

Question

Need some help guys, so I just need some questions answered...

1 How many Mastery Ranks are there?

2 Can you unlock more weapons in the market after reaching Mastery Rank 8?

3 How do I unlock The Second Dream?

4 How do I obtain Prime parts?

5 How do I obtain Argon Crystals and Fieldron?

7 answers to this question

Moved to players helping players.

1. At the moment, we believe there is up to 30 mastery ranks, up to rank 21 is available for now.

2. Everything in the market is unlocked at Mastery Rank 8 (as far as I remember), however you need to be Mastery Rank 12 to be able to obtain the syndicate primaries.

3. By completing the "Natah" quest.

4. Run void missions.

5. Argon = void missions. Fieldron = parts for drop off enemies (Fieldron samples, then bp in clan labs to build it), built ones can be awarded in invasions.

Moved to players helping players.

1. At the moment, we believe there is up to 30 mastery ranks, up to rank 21 is available for now.

2. Everything in the market is unlocked at Mastery Rank 8 (as far as I remember), however you need to be Mastery Rank 12 to be able to obtain the syndicate primaries.

3. By completing the "Natah" quest.

4. Run void missions.

5. Argon = void missions. Fieldron = parts for drop off enemies (Fieldron samples, then bp in clan labs to build it), built ones can be awarded in invasions.

Pretty much this, and at MR 8 all things are available in the market. the warframe wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki is a great place for info!

1) There are 30 Mastery rank of which the highest possible to achive for new players is 20. If you have certain event and vaulted items then its 21. And if you are a founder with all the items in the game it should be possible to get 22 but I don't think anyone is.

2) There are a few guns that require up to Mastery Rank 12 but none of which you can buy in the store so no.

3) The Second Dream is automatically made available upon completion of the Natah quest, after receiving an Inbox message from the Lotus. The Quest can be activated in the Quests section of the Codex. You also need to be Mastery rank 3.

4) You farm them from the void or buy from other players.

5) Argon crystals are a rare drop from any Void missions from both killing enemies and from void containers.

Fieldrons you can craft by getting the blueprint from the clan dojo or but getting them as a reward from struggle missions.

be warned that argon has a half life.

MR 12 takes a while,  but you can use most everything by 8 and certainly everything you need.   I think 9 or 10 gives dragon nikana,  12 syndicate primaries, not sure if there is much else so high.

MR is just a measure of how much junk you leveled up and threw away.  Its a meaningless number once you can use the items you want to use.

Need some help guys, so I just need some questions answered...

1 How many Mastery Ranks are there?

2 Can you unlock more weapons in the market after reaching Mastery Rank 8?

3 How do I unlock The Second Dream?

4 How do I obtain Prime parts?

5 How do I obtain Argon Crystals and Fieldron?

1) The Mastery Rank goes up to 30. Whether it is even possible to get up to it at this moment, I don't think so? They would need to release a lot more mastery fodder items/equipments.

2) Yes, I think Mastery rank of 12 pretty much unlocks everything available in the game.

3) You would have to have done Stolen Dreams Quest and Natah Quest.

4) Prime parts can be obtained through doing Void Tower Missions. The mission levels are T1 being the lowest, and T4 being the current highest. There is Sabotage, Exterminate, Capture, Defense, Mobile Defense, Interception (T4 only), and Survival.

You can also trade with other players to get the prime parts as well.

5) Fieldron can be obtained through any Corpus controlled planet, like Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Mars. Argon can be obtained from Void missions, with the higher Tiers (T3-4) having a supposedly higher chance of dropping. They drop from enemies, containers, and lockers. Some bosses also drop it like Vay Hek (Earth Boss) and Corrupted Vor (appears in T4 void missions only). They are also available from Alerts (RNG Based). Sometimes it can drop from Recovery mission (when you lose to the Zanuka Hunter, and get sent to a corpus planet -Jupiter tileset- and try to get back your primary, secondary, melee, and powers upon your defeat, and then proceed to extraction afterwards) but I would count on just doing Void missions, opening all containers and lockers. Doing the endless missions in the Void also has a better chance of getting Argons. 

Argons have a decay period, meaning they aren't useable after 24 hours, and are automatically removed from inventory. Weird thing is that it doesn't all decay at once, just one by one. so if you have 5 Argon crystals, it takes 120 hours for all of it to be gone.

Argons should not be stockpiled, and should be used as soon as possible, and only farmed when needed.