Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just For Today,

luxastrum

When I play video games, I pick a faction/class/character that I can stand behind(not a third person joke lol). What attracted me to Warframe, and subsequently helped fund Warframe by becoming a Master level founder, was first and foremost the Tenno themselves.

Sure the game is visually pleasing, has a assortment of ways to play, and is incredibly relaxing to play (since there is no pvp I really don't have to compete with anyone but myself which is fun for me).

The Tenno themselves are people that supposedly, so says the official forums and wiki, follow a code of honor and chivalry. A advanced society that although can be deadly was also incredibly advanced and undoubtedly civilized.

I haven't been so enraptured in a concept, or an ideal like this since I was a kid and wanted to be a Jedi.

...Yet I see so much crazy nonsense, drama, and hate( not the weapon) on these forums. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. Of course everyone can and may be frustrated by the illustrious RNG gods, I know I am one of them.

But 

Just for today

Do not be angry

Do not be worried

Be Grateful

Do your duties fully ( whatever they may be)

Be kind to others

This game is going to be amazing, there's only way way it can go; forward into greatness.

We the community of Warframe are here to shape it, and gradually mold Warframe into its future glory

But if we continue to constantly, and i mean CONSTANTLY. Yell at each other, at the Dev's , and at anyone just trying to voice their own opinion all we will do is attack each other until we are fed up and leave!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

And gentlemenly/Lady like arguments may be the proper way to discover and discourse new and old material.

but bickering and arguing with venom and spite is not.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message

Amitabha

Edited by luxastrum

You have too much faith in humanity...

You need to abandon it...

I can't do that sister

A man can have absolutely nothing in his life, it can all be taken away from him.

But he can still have faith, nothing can take that away.

I still have faith in this game, and this community. 

We can achieve a kind of greatness I think will be the next huge movement in gaming history

I agree to that. I find it really hard to be angry with people, but I can get very upset with stupid things that people do. meaning it's not the people themselves it is just that they do stupid things and forget about common sense.

and it's ok to have too much faith in humanity, as long as you do your part others will follow.

Edited by CelsiusPrime

I can't do that sister

A man can have absolutely nothing in his life, it can all be taken away from him.

But he can still have faith, nothing can take that away.

I still have faith in this game, and this community. 

We can achieve a kind of greatness I think will be the next huge movement in gaming history

I have faith in many things...

Faith in humanity is not included...

To each their own however...