The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime

Camper__

Question

Okay... So recently I just got back into warframe from a break. I know a lot about the game and so I was only wondering one thing. In a matter of a week I've managed to farm plat and farm prime pieces

I've made Volt and Loki prime.

The question is should I get nova prime. It seems like a fun warframe and I'm wondering if it's fun to play and if it's useful in what situations

10 answers to this question

Nova Prime is a good frame that scales pretty well into "end-game"

But in my experience, she's a one trick pony. (Two if you use her Wormhole to speed run)

Molecular Prime is all she is used for right now, mostly for good CC.

So if CC is your thing then you can get her. What I would do is farm the normal Nova and try her out before the decision to get the prime variant would be made, to see if you like her or not.

Nova Prime is a good frame that scales pretty well into "end-game"

But in my experience, she's a one trick pony. (Two if you use her Wormhole to speed run)

Molecular Prime is all she is used for right now, mostly for good CC.

So if CC is your thing then you can get her. What I would do is farm the normal Nova and try her out before the decision to get the prime variant would be made, to see if you like her or not.

"One trick pony" 

Do you even know how to use nova correctly? 

You Molecular prime everything around you 

THEN YOU USE Antimatter drop, shoot it until it glows, and dropped it towards the nearest enemy.

Using antimatter without the prime does an aoe radiation proc on everything. 

Nullstar is weak and wormhole is good for cheesing parkcore vaults and speedrunning.

"One trick pony" 

THEN YOU USE Antimatter drop, shoot it until it glows, and dropped it towards the nearest enemy.

Nullstar is weak and wormhole is good for cheesing parkcore vaults and speedrunning.

I am aware of that combo, but I usually get killed before that happens.

There really is no correct way to use a frame anyways, just more efficient at getting a job done.

Besides, there are much more faster and viable options for damage dealing and rad procs.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

"One trick pony" 

MP plus antimatter drop is quite amazing I do have to agree. She can't be a one trick pony considering the higher the enemy levels the slower they explode in MP regardless of damage boosters. Eventually you will need AD. Throw on antimatter absorb to save yourself some added damage and yea. You're effectively a bombard. 

MP plus antimatter drop is quite amazing I do have to agree. She can't be a one trick pony considering the higher the enemy levels the slower they explode in MP regardless of damage boosters. Eventually you will need AD. Throw on antimatter absorb to save yourself some added damage and yea. You're effectively a bombard. 

And while Nullstar is weak, the augmented version is hilarious.  You get a blast proc, and you get a blast proc, look under your chair! BLAST PROCS!

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann