The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Warframe?!

.Versailles.

Banshee

Mr 19

Because you can support your team in every aspect they will need, except energy. And because she is underrated by mostly players.

Chroma

Looks nice and can basic tank massive amounts off damage while give incredible damage, perfect for melee users.

Banshee

Mr 19

Because you can support your team in every aspect they will need, except energy. And because she is underrated by mostly players.

Chroma

Looks nice and can basic tank massive amounts off damage while give incredible damage, perfect for melee users.

I'm surprised to see no Saryns up here. I would have figured the massive debuffs she places on enemies would have been well received among MR players. Despite the energy consumption that is.

Her old press 4 to win wasn't a welcome playstyle for most "older" players and her rework make her just a viral proc AOE, I saw way less saryns than before...

I have 5 at this moment.

Zephyr, Ivara, Banshee,Volt, and Limbo. Yes. Limbo.

Zephyr: Flying while immortal using tornadoes.

Ivara: Stealth.

Banshee: Theme, Sonar and Silence

Volt: I'm a Sith madafaka!

Limbo: Incredibly tactical, controls the battlefield like no other. He is nowhere, yet everywhere.

My MR is 13 atm, I'm not too keen on leveling fodder

Ash Prime
MR: 12

Reason: Ash was the very first frame i saw in 'The Call' trailer and loved before i started playing warframe, the first frame (after choosing excal in the beginning) and to this day after 3 years, he is still go to frame for any kind of mission.

Not only that but he completely suits my play style, especially with the smoke shadow augment mod for a little support to the team.

Also he was the only prime warframe i actually turned into a goal to get through farming.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

I'm surprised to see no Saryns up here. I would have figured the massive debuffs she places on enemies would have been well received among MR players. Despite the energy consumption that is.

I was thinking for Saryn at first, but I'm in love for Banshee right now. Got more than 300h playing Saryn , still waiting for the prime.

But I'm surprised by the number of Banshee.

Saryn ans Equinox deserves love too

Edited by Delensil

MR: 21

Favorite: Loki, Ivara, or Saryn

These are the ones I have the most fun soloing with. There's no other reason. Loki because there's literally nothing that can't be done. Ivara because her first ability is pretty much the best control setup there is. Saryn because when you hit a good stride you can melee in a fun way, better than Excal or Valkyr (for me) there is. After that the frame that is best generally depends on what I'm doing, which role I need to fill, my goal, or whimsy.