The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Bit Of An Account Issue....

Vlasinyr

Question

you see i've completely lost access to the email this account is tied to (forgot password or its been hacked.) and i don't see any option to change my email. is there anything i can do to get them to change my email over to one that isn't potentially compromised? i've already put in a support ticket but  i highly doubt they'll ever answer it. do they have a support hotline i can call?

7 answers to this question

You need to contact Warframe Support. If you look at the bottom of the page on the forums here you will see a link that can take you to where you need to go.

as i said i already put in a support ticket, but i dont trust support tickets.

You'll need to wait for a customer support representative to respond to the ticket. There's nothing we on the forums can do to help you.

Also, please refrain from making multiple tickets; creating multiple tickets for the same issue will only cause an increase in delay and may cause confusion when staff are addressing your tickets, or incorrect actions being taken to resolve the issue.

You will likely need to answer some information specific to the account to prove you are the correct owner--it will likely relate to past purchases made on your account (i.e. platinum purchases and/or founders purchases, etc).

You'll need to wait for a customer support representative to respond to the ticket. There's nothing we on the forums can do to help you.

Also, please refrain from making multiple tickets; creating multiple tickets for the same issue will only cause an increase in delay and may cause confusion when staff are addressing your tickets, or incorrect actions being taken to resolve the issue.

You will likely need to answer some information specific to the account to prove you are the correct owner--it will likely relate to past purchases made on your account (i.e. platinum purchases and/or founders purchases, etc).

well thats just it, i don't trust anyone to actually answer my ticket as companys in the past haven't exactly been quite helpful when it comes to that area. i was more asking if anyone knew a number for live support. at least then i'd know my issue would acctually be fixed.

well thats just it, i don't trust anyone to actually answer my ticket as companys in the past haven't exactly been quite helpful when it comes to that area. i was more asking if anyone knew a number for live support. at least then i'd know my issue would acctually be fixed.

There is no live support number. As for support getting back to you, they will. Just be patient, as there's quite a bit of backlog of tickets from the holidays.