The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulor-Combo Counter?

(PSN)CoolD2108

Question

5 answers to this question

What? No. Primaries never add to the melee counter. Where you got that from?

Thats a fact. They miss the visuals but evry hit with a primary or secondary weapon add to the combo counter. Try switching to your melee weapon after shooting, you'll see.

Not sure about the simulor tho...therefore the question (have yet to buy it)

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Thats a fact. They miss the visuals but evry hit with a primary or secondary weapon add to the combo counter. Try switching to your melee weapon after shooting, you'll see.

You're either experiencing a freak glitch or you're misinterpreting a different well-known fact.

When your primary or secondary weapon is out, hitting an enemy with your melee weapon will increase the combo counter, although the number won't appear at the bottom right unless you switch to the melee weapon itself. Your guns will not activate the combo counter.

You're either experiencing a freak glitch or you're misinterpreting a different well-known fact.

When your primary or secondary weapon is out, hitting an enemy with your melee weapon will increase the combo counter, although the number won't appear at the bottom right unless you switch to the melee weapon itself. Your guns will not activate the combo counter.

Huh, nah, but you're right....just checked the wiki to find the entry but it was changed to "despise the name...count for primary and secondary" to "...count for quick melee while primary and..."

That was the state in the early days of melee and successfully tested it when i got my hands on the soma prime back then. Well,that at least answers my question :/ darn. Thought that i found a way to make my ash build a lil more stable...