The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Build

BlueBehr

Question

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble with a build for Mag Prime. I need a build for enemies that are just corpus and one for when I'm running the void; I'm not even sure if those two builds would look difference. I would prefer a build that incorporates the Mag augment shield transference. Also, on a side note, does anyone else think that the Mag Prime helmet looks a bit ugly? maybe? Thanks in advance!!

3 answers to this question

I use Transient Fortitude, Fleeting Expertise, Overextended, Redirection, Stretch, Intensify, Shield Transference, and Continuity (duration to allow targetting tough single targets).

With Mag Prime, no forma needed unless you change the aura or want an exilus mod in the slot.

I use the same build for the Void, because when those shield drones pop out, there's a lot of shields Mag benefits from.

Recommend using the range to your advantage between Pull for CC, Bullet Attractor for key targets like Gunners and Bombards, and Shield Polarize for damage.

Arcane Coil helmet also i have 3 forma on her

Aura Corrosive Projection/Energy Siphon

Exilus - Power Drift/Coaction

Transient Fortitude

Primed Flow

Streamline

Overextended Rank 3

Stretch

Intensify

Power drift or coaction depending on which exilus you used, also can be swapped for fracturing crush, or shield mod

Shield transference

Edited by Codesco