Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Intended?

meIody-

I'd like to have them, too. I came very latoe to that party. But how about this: When reaching MR 10 you get a temporary potatoed Lato Vandal with a slot to get the 3000 mastery points. After reaching rank 30 it you can play for x more days and the weapon vanishes. With MR 20 you get the Braton Vandal and can rank that to 30.

Weapons cannot be sold, cannot be traded and cannot get enhanced with a Forma or lenses. This can be in harmony with the lore: they are too old for Formas.

Mods can be built in but of course you keep them when the weapons vanish (no cruel bugs!).

As a loyalty bonus playing Warframe you can keep the extra weapon slot.

This would make people like me happy to shrink the exclusive MR points.

People who want to keep these weapons exclusive still have their exclusive weapons.

This system would benefit every loyal player now and in the future because everyone gets the chance to get these MR points.

Two free weapon slots that surely don't hurt DE and is a tiny "Thank you!" for playing Warframe longer than a few days.

You've missed the point of all the exclusives, they were to get people to play, and keep playing ... if you not playing you can't get it. Originally they never came back at all, Now It may eventually come back but you better play and get it now when you can. There moving away from that marketing strategy as its pissing off newer players. But they still keep the core lesson and honor the older players that helped them build the game. 

It was player retention marketing and done very well. It trained people even if they weren't maining warframe to keep it on comps and stay aware of it. 

IF they were going to unvault  old skool exclusives  it will probably be for an anniversary event. 

You've missed the point of all the exclusives, they were to get people to play, and keep playing ... if you not playing you can't get it. Originally they never came back at all, Now It may eventually come back but you better play and get it now when you can. There moving away from that marketing strategy as its pissing off newer players. But they still keep the core lesson and honor the older players that helped them build the game. 

It was player retention marketing and done very well. It trained people even if they weren't maining warframe to keep it on comps and stay aware of it. 

IF they were going to unvault  old skool exclusives  it will probably be for an anniversary event. 

And I think you missed the point of my post. I didn't write that we all should get all exclusive weapons. The core concept of my post is to reduce the amount of mastery points some people can never recieve. You simply don't bring the Lato or the Braton into your missions unless it's your happy day. I started in April 2013. I missed the Lato and the Braton beacuse I didn't hear anything about the game before. I "missed" the Lato, Skana and Excalubur Prime beacuse I didn't expect I would stay at Warframe this long. After the rework of Excalibur I wish I'd have bought the 50€ package to recieve Excalibur Prime. Nevertheless 225€ would be still too expensive for me to just recieve a useless weapon.

My personal core problem is that there are mastery points that many people simply cannot recieve anymore. This is why I said newer people get temporary weapons to collect the points while the veterans keep their weapons as a trophy and/or symbol.

I believe that the two weapons you mentioned are exclusive to the players that played during the closed beta period.

As others pointed out, the Lato Vandal is the only one that's restricted to closed beta players. *shamelessly waves his Lato Vandal everyone's faces*

Braton Vandal was in Open Beta, albeit the first week. There's no logical reason why it shouldn't return at some point, and even I would be quite pleased to see this, as I seem to have missed the thing the first time around due to being busy.