The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing Someone From Clan

(PSN)InevitableChevy

Question

Hello,

I have recently sent in a request to Warframe support about an issue I have had with a clan member.

I won't go into too many details about that here, but I am wondering if anyone has had a similar issue before.

I gave this clan member a higher rank than I should have, and now I am unable to remove them from the clan after they intentionally destroyed parts of our Dojo to lash out... Is this something support will help me out with?

And how long does Support normally take to look into these issues? I submitted on Sunday.

I'm just looking for an ETA on when I can expect something, since I have not had to deal with Warframe support before.

Thanks for your time.

6 answers to this question

Alright. Thanks for the feedback so far, guys. I appreciate it.

I understand about them being swamped, I have had to work in similar areas so I can be patient with them - LOL.

I'm just waiting on building things again for my Dojo, or hopefully if I begin to do that, it won't be an issue until the clan member is removed.

they intentionally destroyed parts of our Dojo to lash out... 

Geez that's rough, I don't know the details about what happened, but to do such a thing  in a game of all things?

That's just over the top and very, veeery uncalled for

Anyway, best best is support like what others said, hopefully it won't take as long as 12 days for a response.

Edited by Eternal_Shrine_Maiden