The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Frame Should I Build?

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

Currently, I have three choices for me and that is Volt P, Trin P, and Ash P.I have loki p, rhino p, and nova p.I think volt is good for me because I play solo a lot but that's it because I'm pretty sure that people won't need a volt at the top of their list.Trin P is very interesting for me and I think she'll be good for solo and team play.Ash p is decent but I already have loki.Which do you guys think is the best of the 3?

Edit 1:Also, since prices change a lot in trading, has any rare parts of these frames possibly dropped in price? If so, how much do you think is the average?

Edited by (PS4)E1337K11LER

7 answers to this question

Why not build all three?

You don't have to claim them when they're done building, if slots are an issue.

I can't build all three at least really fast because I don't have much time to grind for the parts so I need to get the frame that will make my grind worth.Slots really aren't the issue but my time is

I can't build all three at least really fast because I don't have much time to grind for the parts so I need to get the frame that will make my grind worth.Slots really aren't the issue but my time is

Ahh, you don't have those three 'frames yet, okay.

As far as time goes, I had a better time grinding for Trinity Prime, she as the fastest Prime to drop for me.  I think I had her in a day or so. 

Have you played the regular versions?  Better to use the regular version to see which one suits you more and then work on farming those prime parts and upgrade to the prime version.  Really, you don't need to be in a hurry to get prime versions and you'll be missing out on the mastery points from the regular versions.  If you need slots, sell the regular version once you start building the prime version.

MR 19 here and still don't have Nova Prime, Ash Prime, and Trinity Prime because I'm too lazy to farm, and my normal versions still kick butts. ;)

Regardless of everything but drop rate, I think all the 3 Primes you mentioned have some parts that rarely drops, so it would take more or less the same time to farm each of them. So it really depends on your playstyle, or what you like the most.

OP mentioned you play solo a lot, then Ash P will be the best in this case. Build for Bladestorm all day to kill the enemies.

But if OP is looking for some teamwork-frame, Trinity P is without doubt the best candidate. Her support role like EV or Bless is unparalleled.

Volt P is sort of all-round frame, have offense as well as defense skills, also great for fast runs if modded for Speed only.