Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Casting For Ivara's (Hopefully Future Frames' Charged) Abilities

Praxxor

So, i've been playing a bit of ivara here and there and she's totally awesome, the only problem i have with her is having to look at the quiver ability constantly because i don't remember which one i used last, and even though a couple seconds is mostly nothing there are moments when you can die because of that.
Anyway so my idea is to have an alternate option which allows you to hold 1,2,3,4 keys and shoot the arrow corresponding to it, like holding 1 shoots bubble arrow, etc. this can also be useful if any future Warframes use a similar system.
Also pardon me if someone already suggested this, i haven't been able to find any similar threads.

I think it might add confusion to some player, accidental cast and could possibly cause a conflict if we ever get a warframe where you have to hold the button to keep using your ability. This is just my opinion.

Is true it would be nice to be able to fire any arrow without wasting a few sec to switch them, the question is how.

Edited by Ninjamander

I think it might add confusion to some player, accidental cast and could possibly cause a conflict if we ever get a warframe where you have to hold the button to keep using your ability. This is just my opinion.

Is true it would be nice to be able to fire any arrow without wasting a few sec to switch them, the question is how.

i said that too

hold 1 for bubble arrow 2 for noise etc etc

and just add this as an option to the settings not as a forced feature, i hate new forced stuff