The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Way To Farm For Mutalist Alad V Nav?

(XBOX)XxxXnoodleXxxX

Question

12 answers to this question

From the wiki:

"They can also be found in Orokin Derelict Defense, Derelict Survival (rotation B), and Hive Sabotage missions. Mutalist Nav Coordinates can be traded between players."

So alternatively, you can farm for prime parts, sell those, and then just trade for the coordinates.

I thought you got them from Infested invasions...

Or do I just have to wait for an Infested Invasion to have it as a reward? -__-

The original poster specified that they were looking for alternatives ways to acquire them than the invasions, which do drop them, but are periodic.

From the wiki:

"They can also be found in Orokin Derelict Defense, Derelict Survival (rotation B), and Hive Sabotage missions. Mutalist Nav Coordinates can be traded between players."

So alternatively, you can farm for prime parts, sell those, and then just trade for the coordinates.

Hrmmmm but how would selling prime parts help me trade for coordinates? I don't think you can trade credits, only platinum.

I've been trying to sell spare prime parts for two days. Apparently all the stuff I have is common.

Then I'd say either try farming those derelict missions, or try to gauge which prime parts are valuable enough that you can farm for reliably, and do so.