Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Skins And Suggestions

Latiac

Just a few suggestions I have for future skins (Maybe it could be implemented to other skins too)

First off, Awesome work with the skins so far DE, they look awesome, but I have a few suggestions that I have thought off that could make these already good skins better (Plus it could increase the amount of customisation we have already)

For example, The new Trinity skin (and all trinity skins to be honest), Many people don't like the Skirt / Lobster Tail, this is ok and fine, We can see there is a model underneath it (Thanks SFM Content creators) so why not give us an option to remove it for those of us who want to? We have this for some frames already (Ember Primes armour comes to mind) so why not here? It wouldn't hurt anything and it'd stop some annoying issues with Syandanas clipping through it.

I really like the new Trinity skin, but the only thing putting me off from buying it is the fact that the Skirt can't be removed, I like everything about that skin EXCEPT the skirt. This isn't a complaint, but a suggestion that could potentially increase the amount of sales DE could get on their future skins.

We could also have this for other frames, Banshee's Shoulder armour comes to mind, Saryn's 'Scarf and Skirt' to some degree. And with the Saryn skin, the Flower on her shoulder. Small changes like this could potentially add greater customisation and potentially more sales as a result.

Overall, I do like the new skins, that's a given, I just think that some parts should be able to be removed at will for those of us who want to (for added customisation).

EDIT: Oops, Posted this in the Warframe / Abilities section instead of the Art sections. Can a Mod move this there?

Edited by Latiac