Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Cronus, Play Mission, Cronus Gone

HateDread

Hi,

As the title suggests, I finally built the Cronus Longsword, and equipped it, then did an alert mission solo. At the endgame screen, it shows weapon mastery XP for my Skana... like it was equipped all along. Now there is no Cronus in my inventory or arsenal.

Ideas?

- HateDread.

Sorry man, it looks like you sold it?

"date" : ISODate("2013-01-21T23:09:35.267Z"),

"Melee.50fdca3816827fa81500048c" : {

"ItemType" : "/Lotus/Weapons/Tenno/Melee/CronusSword/CronusLongSword"

}

I've been selling mods from the inventory... I don't understand how I managed to sell it from the weapons list up top - even if I misclicked, I couldn't be -that- bad! Very strange.

EDIT: Did I get the money back for it, at least?

EDIT#2: Actually, I know I didn't sell it from inventory - I equipped it from the arsenal, and then it wasn't there afterwards. I'm trying to wrap my mind around what could've happened.

Edited by HateDread

The current UI allows you to select multiple things. I accidentally sold my Excalibur Prime Warframe while I was selling mods once because I clicked it for some reason or another while I was going through my mods to sell.

Worth mentioning that I don't think it prompted me for the fact that I was selling a Warframe along with the mods. Not 100% certain on that, though. I'll try it out later to double check.

Relatedly, the support team got my Excalibur Prime Warframe back for me after I did that, so try opening a support ticket and they may be able to help you out. Great support team, these guys.

Yes, the plan for the next update is to restrict multiple selection to mods only so if you select any Warframe or weapon it deselected all Mods, if you hit sell in this state it will mention, by name, the item ("Are you sure you want to sell Cronus?") so it doesn't get buried.