The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Iron Skin

TenzoZero

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes

None

Honestly depends on your playstyle. Run armor with efficiency for better duration, pile on the strength and the full fleeting for more stomp dmg and a stronger skin with an utter garbage duration. Do you want to get more time suspended with stomp and have roar useful? Then armor based. Do you care nothing for roar? Build power and efficiency.

Yes

None

Honestly depends on your playstyle. Run armor with efficiency for better duration, pile on the strength and the full fleeting for more stomp dmg and a stronger skin with an utter garbage duration. Do you want to get more time suspended with stomp and have roar useful? Then armor based. Do you care nothing for roar? Build power and efficiency.

iron skin on palatine skin do change color i just dont know which , the default is purple 

I'm pretty sure it does.

Going by memory, should be Energy Color.

Dunno, I prefer using Stomp and not getting hit in the first place :P

Power Strength (helps all his abilities and) seems to have a bigger impact than Armor..

nope its not energy colour , my energy is blue and the skin is purple

nope its not energy colour , my energy is blue and the skin is purple

Huh, I just tested in-game, Energy color does the trick for me. *shrug*

Maybe try changing your Energy color to whatever, exit the Arsenal, then re-apply your color of choice?

Getting the game to acknowledge and use your chosen Energy color over the default has long been a crapshoot,

most noticably for melee and certain Frames (you may call it the goshdarnit-Oberon's-got-blue-balls-again syndrome).

^ Hm, Palatiron Skin used to be a dark purple mess on PC but now appears to be fixed

(at least in my game, it's just some sparse, slightly glowing energy moving lazily about),

maybe that fix hasn't made it to consoles yet?

TC, are you by any chance playing on a second, console account?

(Or maybe my far-from-maxed graphic settings are messing with things, dunno lol.)

If you like iron Skin, try to work in the iron shrapnel augment.  It allows you to break off skin any time you want so you can recast and refresh its health.  When it breaks off it also damages nearby enemies (puncture dmg I believe).

i like the augment , but unfortunately my build is full ;w;

It used to not worn for me changing energy too. Then one day I logged in and any energy I pick switches the color. FYI red looks really cool ;)

sorry , but what ._.