The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur - Vulpine Mask Combo

TheGoodDarius

Question

I'm posting this because I think it's rather interesting.

Did you know that the first attack of Vulpine Mask is made of two attacks that deal 50% less damage but it guarantee a Slash proc, regardless of the damage type of the weapon you have equipped?

Taking this in consideration, I've tried in the Simulacrum a combination with Excalibur secondary ability Radial Blind. And it is amazing.

It doesn't matter if you have the rapier equipped, if you blind the enemies and use a finisher move on them, they'll die in a second because of stacks of 22000 slash damage (it ignores armor and shields). I've tested on Heavy Gunners and Bombard of lvl 105 and they stood no chance against it. And I didn't even have Radial Finish on Excalibur. 

I hope this might be useful. 

7 answers to this question

They won't nerf it. CL knife is a thing and it will definitely put down a 105 level corrupted heavy eximus much faster. I couldn't even find a suitable target to survive to test the slash procs with Radiant Blind.

CL was slightly nerfed, before it guaranteed a kill if it was a stealth. That means even a lvl 9999 would die, now I hardly doubt it would do that.

I should have re-phrased my last post: The OP's said combo will be "adjusted properly".

CL was slightly nerfed, before it guaranteed a kill if it was a stealth. That means even a lvl 9999 would die, now I hardly doubt it would do that.

I should have re-phrased my last post: The OP's said combo will be "adjusted properly".

CL dagger has to be a finisher, but is still lethal damage.  Go RB something in the simulacrum with a ceramic dagger with nothing but CL slotted in, you'll still oneshot it.  This assumes "it" is a target that a finisher can be performed on.

I don't think this deserves nerf or special attention at all. Killing blind enemy was never hard /or even necessary. CL daggers did that trick with nezha's ult or with banshee short range sonar build from long time ago. Having to go manually to butcher every enemy no matter how powerful is still a chore to do imo. Besides, EB can shred even that level of enemies.