Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18.4.0: Look What Happened To Excavation

BanhMi

During sortie 2

best update ever

Edit: there's no yellow circle around the deploy area, you can try to explain it for urself

I waited 5 minutes

Host migrated twice

Me and teammates Suicide & Revive several times

f9478e8d6c.jpg

Edited by BanhMi

I think his extractor didn't deploy, which is known to happen. Usually this fixes itself though.

thanks for the explanation and for actually play the game

yeah it did for me too before 18.4.0

Edited by BanhMi

Guest NinjaFresh007

Gift of the Lotus happened to be an Excavation.

While the Gift was there (Orokin Reactor Blueprint), the Gift was tainted to newbies.

Specifically, despite having a full group of Rank ~20ish frames and weapons (with appropriate mods), the sheer amount of enemies that were spawning and the rates at which they spawned to attack the excavators was so ridiculously high that the entire group had to just barely scrape by.

"Glad that is over with" should not be part of the newbie player experience.  Spawn rates are absurd for lower-level content (Level 15 content!).

I hope they revisit these Excavation changes as well as looking overall at enemy spawn rates/frequency/type to dial it down a few notches for stuff on Earth (the first newbie planet).

Gift of the Lotus happened to be an Excavation.

While the Gift was there (Orokin Reactor Blueprint), the Gift was tainted to newbies.

Specifically, despite having a full group of Rank ~20ish frames and weapons (with appropriate mods), the sheer amount of enemies that were spawning and the rates at which they spawned to attack the excavators was so ridiculously high that the entire group had to just barely scrape by.

"Glad that is over with" should not be part of the newbie player experience.  Spawn rates are absurd for lower-level content (Level 15 content!).

I hope they revisit these Excavation changes as well as looking overall at enemy spawn rates/frequency/type to dial it down a few notches for stuff on Earth (the first newbie planet).

tl;dr

make ur own thread mate

Well, one of the mods probably didn't understand what the thread was about. If you want, you can report the thread and ask them to move it to the bug report area.

To me, it looks like one of the mods doesn't even care

I'm gonna quit the game anyway, meh who cares

To me, it looks like one of the mods doesn't even care

I'm gonna quit the game anyway, meh who cares

How about using Engrish to explain what the issue is? I was sitting at my desk trying to figure out the significance of this thread when I came across an interpretation that I deemed best suited for it.

Wanna be a quitter? Fine. Don't need more of you guys in the community anyway :D

How about using Engrish to explain what the issue is? I was sitting at my desk trying to figure out the significance of this thread when I came across an interpretation that I deemed best suited for it.

Wanna be a quitter? Fine. Don't need more of you guys in the community anyway :D

It's obviously said extractor won't deploy