Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prevent Bulletjump Abuse

Loxyen

You might need to provide a video with the guy you saw bullet jumping non-stop, to the point that he was hard to hit. Try to invite the guy for a private match.

He might have been using macro's, but once you've been doing something for a long time, it can come over as macro's.

Have been accused of macro's many times myself for using fast-slides (slide attack) non-stop (in long missions such as survival).

that is not gameplay :S it's painful to watch, and i'm sorry it's not meant to offend you man, but it's like you're playing it for the sake of the loot and not the thrill of the fight

Edited by Cosmosframe

Unfortunately not. :( Like I said above. Thought it was because of the lag in previous matches so I did not bother about them that much.

And that last guy I'm not really sure about was doing 2 bulletjumps and 1 normal jump the whole time. The only breaks in that pattern were aimglides, rolls.. I played him a few times before in random lobbys.

What I recognized was that his play style changed drastically until ca. U18.2. He went from average pro play (I would describe it like that in general) to bulletjump spam. His main mistakes were that he exposed himself too much while aiming, but whith this change he had not to bother about that. To add, his aim improved pretty much. We had a 1v1 lately that made me even more wary. Even after he got me he was still jumping that pattern like breakeless. Only stopped at start to mid of the match for chat others. Or maybe adjusting the macro? There was no reply when I asked him about him using a macro.. after the match he went off immediately. Idk what left behind was just a suspicious impression.

I won't blame him officially, but it would be nice if he notifies me if I'm wrong on him. g-freakin-g then o_O

But that won't change anything on the main subject. I already mentioned this idea in another thread before.

I see.

So far, I haven't encountered people that bulletjumped to a degree that made me feel suspicious of them.

As for the main subject, I'm not in favor of cooldowns.

In the entire game, I think we only have a cooldown on aerial melee (which should have been removed when parcour 2.0 got implemented) and it's pretty annoying. If not for this cooldown, it may have allowed melee players to viable catch people who know how to parcour.

In the entire game, I think we only have a cooldown on aerial melee (which should have been removed when parcour 2.0 got implemented) and it's pretty annoying. If not for this cooldown, it may have allowed melee players to viable catch people who know how to parcour.

There has been a cooldown on slide momentum since the early days of open beta, to prevent the same kind of thing we're talking about in this thread.

A relic from the past, when DE still cared about gameplay balance.