The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unairu Passive Working?

schweizerhof

Question

So i've got the passive Medusa skin max'd out and have made sure that it is active.

I have not seen it actually work yet. At first i thought maybe i was just missing it by killing them too quickly or something.

After a few days of asking myself if it's working or not i decided to test it on the grineer sortie enemies that were recently here (the one we had just a few hours ago) I stood there and calmly hit the grineer target 36 times (was using my orthos prime that i forgot to switch out) 36 times, with a 50% chance to proc and petrify for 10 seconds. again, 36 hits and not a single proc.

So, other wonderful people out there, Am I The Only One?

Halp :'(

6 answers to this question

The passive turns enemies that hit you to stone not enemies you hit so it's best on a loki or against infested

This^

There's another passive which works while hitting enemies, but it strips enemy armor instead of petrfying.

on the start of focus there was "Medusa Touch" stating to have a chance to petrify enemies on hit, but it was suddenly changed to "Medusa Skin" and had passive description fixed, now stating to have a chance to petrify enemies hitting you, as Amaterasu said

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Hm. I see, i think they should change the text around a little then, hella confusing.

Basilisk flare grants a 50% chance

to petrify enemies for 10 seconds

when struck with melee weapons

for the duration of the mission.

Do we often relate enemies hitting us with melee weapons?

Thanks for clearing that up guys, switching paths now :')